Question: Why is Lumy always taking the leader spot?

Steezo

Since 2019 he basically moving to leading an officall org or to be important to the rp.

My point is why he got the akat leader without a fight for this spot?

I was planned to fight for this spot after Rain's crew moved to 7sm.

Zabu were fight for it in previous gen to take the charge Why is Lumy getting it freely and choosing is supporters i think it's un fair in my opinion.

The same like he doing fees as a Kazekage for exile/pardon he might at least earn the Kaze spot like a champ but i dont think he deserve the akat leader at least i wanna have the chance to fight for it and set up my own crew.

If there's no justice and nin is only about communication skills don't come at me and ask me why im spreading harass and being a hater.

Lumy scared to be exposed in 2021 cause many around sharping thier skills and carreid meta masteries with macro karma seal to harass the man know he have no chance against a ninja (tool) like me.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Shiraga said:

Cheers, final warning for lumy

fk all the ninja around that being sucessfull cause of communication skills.

I aint accept this path. Power should be everything i dont mind to be exposed and being his dog but at least he should fight for this spot and set it up like a champ. A champ should prove he is worhty wihtout communication first.

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

FR BRO D/A

#fklumy

#notmyleader

#seigiK

a real leader open for a challenge on his spot like a lion in the nature.

Sry but your leader just warming and beloved around u without prove his whorty for it.

I haven’t been Akatsuki nor leader for more than a year (before I joined lately with Rain)my guy lmfao

Don’t be upset because I don’t want you in Akatsuki. However you have access to trials for a spot for 2k.

You can challenge me for a leader spot for 20k too.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lumy said:

I haven’t been Akatsuki nor leader for more than a year (before I joined lately with Rain)my guy lmfao

Don’t be upset because I don’t want you in Akatsuki. However you have access to trials for a spot for 2k.

cheers i will take the chance finally u show some heroism and giving other ppl to challnage u without fearless.

You better have to offer it to the plebs before u got the role so other ppl will be interesting to fight for it.

let me know when u ready for the match im in.

8 hours ago, Lumy said:

When you say things like this, you make people like Steezo sound correct when they threaten you publicly like this. Fight him or don't. Obviously he won't pay 20,000 ryo to fight you and if he does...….. yikes, but to realistically expect that isn't exactly a common scenario therefore you're obviously trolling or you're actually too scared to throw hands which is why you want ryo for compensation if you lose. You want something to brag about after you were to take a hypothetical L. I think it's a mixture of both. I can't beat either of you; but I've lived my life long enough to know when someone is between fronting and folding. Don't waste my time by responding to this post. The action expected of you today is simple. Fight or flight. Pick one. 

1 minute ago, Nik said:

When you say things like this, you make people like Steezo sound correct when they threaten you publicly like this. Fight him or don't. Obviously he won't pay 20,000 ryo to fight you and if he does...….. yikes, but to realistically expect that isn't exactly a common scenario therefore you're obviously trolling or you're actually too scared to throw hands which is why you want ryo for compensation if you lose. You want something to brag about after you were to take a hypothetical L. I think it's a mixture of both. I can't beat either of you; but I've lived my life long enough to know when someone is between fronting and folding. Don't waste my time by responding to this post. The action expected of you today is simple. Fight or flight. Pick one. 

Don't misunderstand him, Lumy is a businessman man.

• Like 1

Just now, Rumaki said:

A businessman man without a businesswoman woman is a Seigi Ape that goes OO AA OO AA. This is what my reality has come to. 

2 hours ago, Rumaki said:

Rain is either a businessman but i can't point and whining why u following him cause the man aint scared of his spot and he always open for a new challanges like a champ. But lumy is the Rain pussie version there's no other way to describe it.

Rumaki we both actually falled to the darkness and doing the same path but the thing is you are rather to be a d rider to your leader and no having the courage and the confidence to go against the leader and the communication skills behind it.

You rather to be looks cool and keep your name as a legacy by sticking with the strongest players around instead to looks weird and being alone agaisnt the system for your true will.

I'm Steezo and i'm carrie the D will with me with no regret and ik what im whorthy i wouldnt jump on it if i were not challanging myself before or not sure to take is spot. I want to make my own crew and be the captain of my own ship instead of being depressed and choosing the battles that i don't want.

200sav.gif

idc if i will lose at least ik that i was there testing my skills and fighting for my own will

1 hour ago, Nik said:

Yes

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

well rp wise lumy ws leader and dona  and sparkzz told evebody long ago they aint going akatuski many times because they cant be leaders again becuase by rp rule you can be leader only one so him being leader again is rp wise rule breaking but beside that nobody really care akatuski are no longer relevant anymore to be honest ppl hardly see the around .

9 hours ago, ana primal said:

plus i think akatuski should have trial fight always if a person challange them they must accept for the right to join .

That's what im searching for.

Who gave Lumy the privilege to take a charge why there was not a fight for it before?

8 minutes ago, ana primal said:

that happens always nobody ever fought for  akatuski leader expect zabu i think.

Well something have to be changed.

No point ot take a charge on a official org and set up your crew without win in in the first place.

I want to have the chance to win and set up my own crew

@RorySry if im doing wrong by tagging but please give attention to my post this is one of the reason im going against the communication skills its literally unfair.

• Like 1