weekly , monthly missions and clan missions

Kankuro

Question

I want weekly , monthly missions in the game , these missions make lvl up easier

monthly mission: you can only take 3 mission in a month

for example:boss missions (kill dark monkey, weasel ,bandit boss) , difficult mission 488588648_dnabossmission.thumb.jpg.1cf4e19384328cc262553302fb481da5.jpg

etc.

Clan missions: all clan members responsible for complete missions , these missions will be able to progress while doing daily tasks (refresh after all clan quest are finished)

for example:(also can add drop rare, common , uncommon legendary etc item )

608799980_clanmissions.thumb.jpg.edcc0dc3a3c558e3b248441321dbf560.jpg

etc.

Weekly Mission: you can only take 1 mission in a week

for example:

1300251634_weeklymission.thumb.jpg.6f697034cb4706ce9bccec099f2cef57.jpg

• Like 18

I personally like the idea of Weekly and Monthly missions.

In my opinion weekly missions could include raid points destroying, some big cbk type mission (for example 100kills), collect some item. It would increase danger zone activity.

When It comes to monthly missions I would like to see some "kill X boss type" etc. It would bring more activity into zones which are usually empty.

Good suggestion!

• Like 4

We really need this in Nin!
Truth be told, I have to agree with Rumaki on this one. Monthly missions and clan missions would really help keeping older players in the loop, since there isn't much to do for us who hit max lvl until the cap increases, except mindlessly grinding to sell stuff and get ryo, or sparring in square, hunting and the occasional raid. Land of Iron was a really good addition to the game and it kept most players who hit 60 before the new content came out busy BUT only until they finished all missions and then things returned to how they were before. I think monthly / clan missions would not only give old players purpose thus keeping them active, but also generate greater activity inside of clans, since it would give the game a competitive edge on a community level. I fully support Kankuro's idea and really hope it'll get implemented as time goes by. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delp said:

In my opinion weekly missions which include could raid points destroying, some big cbk type mission (for example 100kills), collect some item would increase danger zone activity.

When It comes to monthly missions I would like to see some "kill X boss type" etc. It would bring more activity into zones which are usually empty.

Good suggestion!

thanks <3 did i say you are best gm :)

• Funny 1

58 minutes ago, Rumaki said:

Love it!!! would be great if some of those missions are more focused on ryo cuz u not gonna need exp forever n it will also keep  high lvl active, doing missions, still having stuff to do 

you are right thanks for your comment <3

4 hours ago, Delp said:

In my opinion weekly missions could include raid points destroying, some big cbk type mission (for example 100kills), collect some item. It would increase danger zone activity.

Good suggestion!

nice idea we need new missions but i think month mission should also give special rewards.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ana primal said:

nice idea we need new missions but i think month mission should also give special rewards.

yes special rewards like straw cape also can be added in diffucult missions thanks for your comment <3 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2021 at 10:01 AM, Kankuro said:

I want weekly , monthly missions in the game , these missions make lvl up easier

monthly mission: you can only take 3 mission in a month

for example:boss missions (kill dark monkey, weasel ,bandit boss) , difficult mission 488588648_dnabossmission.thumb.jpg.1cf4e19384328cc262553302fb481da5.jpg

etc.

Clan missions: all clan members responsible for complete missions , these missions will be able to progress while doing daily tasks (refresh after all clan quest are finished)

for example:(also can add drop rare, common , uncommon legendary etc item )

608799980_clanmissions.thumb.jpg.edcc0dc3a3c558e3b248441321dbf560.jpg

etc.

Weekly Mission: you can only take 1 mission in a week

for example:

1300251634_weeklymission.thumb.jpg.6f697034cb4706ce9bccec099f2cef57.jpg

Amazing idea, regardless of how it helps levelling, it's great content to add to the game. Lvl50s now have more things to do and can help out lower levels more if possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nagao Hideki said:

We really need this in Nin!
Truth be told, I have to agree with Rumaki on this one. Monthly missions and clan missions would really help keeping older players in the loop, since there isn't much to do for us who hit max lvl until the cap increases, except mindlessly grinding to sell stuff and get ryo, or sparring in square, hunting and the occasional raid. Land of Iron was a really good addition to the game and it kept most players who hit 60 before the new content came out busy BUT only until they finished all missions and then things returned to how they were before. I think monthly / clan missions would not only give old players purpose thus keeping them active, but also generate greater activity inside of clans, since it would give the game a competitive edge on a community level. I fully support Kankuro's idea and really hope it'll get implemented as time goes by. 

thanks for your nice comment <3 . It is very good idea that clan missions or monthly missions give something other than exp. I think these ideas should be added to the game as soon as possible