Balance Update: Bubble Pipe - No Longer Mist Approved

Jiro

Question

There has been ongoing discussion of the strong, if not overpowered nature of the Sand and Mist exclusive weapons. They provide interrupts and jutsu level power on auto attack for no chakra cost. The fan and particularly the bubble pipe are a massive upgrade from the kunai/pkunai in 1v1 and when abused properly game changing in group combat. Anyone in this game who has combatted two bubble pipe users at the same time solo has felt the hopelessness of their auto attack skill spam. Finally, we have consensus among the community as a Mist 7SM representative agrees that Bubble pipe is essentially game breaking. As you can see below bubble pipe auto spam is the ultimate defense, offense, and gender identity. Bubble pipe, especially in combination with clams as pointed out by YamatoSan allows for ridiculously easy zone control almost like having a trapper on your auto attack. 

Recommendation: The development team should look into reducing the time a bubble is present once "Summoned" or the time which the bubble snares opponents should be reduced. As noted below being caught in a bubble during a team fight is game over and easier to achieve than actually having to land jutsu.

Additionally on behalf of Rumaki: The nin dev team accidently made the Samehada sword balanced. This is concerning for the entire community as a whole, Please put water shark jutsu with insta cast on that sword for the kekw.

• Like 4

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Jiroubou said:

Additionally on behalf of Rumaki: The nin dev team accidently made the Samehada sword balanced. This is concerning for the entire community as a whole, Please put water shark jutsu with insta cast on that sword for the kekw.

ye i dnt want that weak sht i want the waves antar been spamming man aye but atleast we can both agree that samehada needs to be as broken as the other swords

#buffsamehada
#nerfgfbtw
#verybias

• Like 2

lmao you know what's funny, 

I'm always down to help misties improve, even if my methods may be aggressive and stern.

You however, have taken my screenshots out of context on a public forum. If I was for nerfing pipe, you have singlehandidly lost my support because of this scheming rat-like behaviour. I'm on the side of mist, it affects me the the least if pipe doesn't get nerfed.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Angry 1

Have said this in the past when I played bubble myself, the level 10 pipe should not be equal to Seathorn pipe in terms of any stat and yet the only difference they have is the abysmal poison dot damage.

If elementals want to use pipe at it's potential, they should waste more points and get Seathorn.

WM's switching between swords and pipes is fine.

• Like 2

Master tactician esty is no stranger to rat behavior and tactics, as a tactician he's well prepared to do anything leading to victory getting yo ass nerfed and/or banned leads to victory aswell . I wish to be a master tactician too so i learn from the best which is esty ofc. My map camping and ratting skills are not on point and are nothing compared to the master tactician himself but one day i shall reach his level.

• Funny 2

6 minutes ago, xxanax said:

Master tactician esty is no stanger to rat behavior and tactics, as a tactician he's well prepared to do anything leading to victory getting yo ass nerfed and/or banned leads to victory aswell . I wish to be a master tactician too so i learn from the best which is esty ofc. My map camping and ratting skills are not on point and are nothing compared to the master tactician himself but one day i shall reach his level.

Indeed friend, tactics have no limits with no effects on our pride, may the Z powers be with you this is the true meaning of war!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xxanax said:

ye i dnt want that weak sht i want the waves antar been spamming man aye but atleast we can both agree that samehada needs to be as broken as the other swords

#buffsamehada
#nerfgfbtw
#verybias

Sharks in the wave

• Like 3