World Wide RP Event

Ainz Ooal Gown

Question

My fellow Ninjas, the time of peace is upon us.. and I hate it. Villagers walking around their village without a care in the world, sand ninja are getting a year long tan at their GD. Leaf ninja are having picnics at their local square. Mist ninja can't see through the fog so they sit still at indoor market. 

WHATS THIS?! The Akatsuki leader has made a move!? @Lumy has come out of cave and seeks blood... who's blood? WHY LEAF OF COURSE! Hokage @Esty has called upon the legendary 12 guardians to protect the village and most importantly, their peace. But unfortunately, they haven't had much training and have grown weak.

The Akatsuki break down the village gates and start massacring the villagers...

On the eve of the lunar moon, the hidden leaf were attacked by the Akatsuki, Hokage Esty stood to protect them with the 12G's, but they can only take so much...Will they be saved? Or will the enemy villages witness the destruction of leaf?! For the next 2 days, L1/L2/TG/Wolves/Leaf GD are all danger zones! Leaf ninjas who kill enemies in these maps will receive DOUBLE bounty, enemy ninjas who kill leaf or other ninjas receive the normal amount of bounty. (Will rotate villages every week). 
ps - Change the rewards as you see fit just make sure there are incentives in place. (Coupons, exclusive items, loot boxes, higher drop rate, more exp)

@Ueda @Erox
The benefit of this event to take place is a huge one, players will actively start fighting as there are incentives in place. It'll be a fun RP event, a sort of building up to the war event later this month or next month. And I for one would love to see the effects of changing safe zones into danger zones. 

Right now, the danger zones are completely empty, for the majority of the time players just hide in safe zones and fight there as they lose nothing and it's killing the activity of the game. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you implement it soon.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

16 answers to this question

Eventhough if this suggestion isn't taken in mind, atleast put more maps on DangerZones, all the maps around the village should be, even grinding ones, It's annoying that you have to go to roam DZs for around 40 - 50m just to get zerged by 15 leafies, or just finding alts that are going for charms, like wassup, either Ainz's recommendation or enabling more DZs is valid for me

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Right now, the danger zones are completely empty, for the majority of the time players just hide in safe zones and fight there as they lose nothing and it's killing the activity of the game. 

that because org buff and group hunting killed it all you suggetion will do it make ppl not play on weekends or camp those map with a huge group waiting for ppl to come.Your whole idea is to boost spar/fight between village that wont change anything for ppl who play this game for a long time  will still play it 1 raid or 5 raids a week it doesnt matter leaf and mist and sand will log everday .All this does is simple  make players who wont leave do more spar while full and totally taking aways the play time and the lving and grinding experince of the lowbies and new players.To put simple it please ppl who wont ever quit nin and ruin it for anybody who want to try nin .

I like this idea much better than the ranked ladders suggestion.

I'm all for keeping the PvP open world but incentives are necessary, you can't rely on players to fight just for the sake of it. Look at how much good the raid points have done for promoting player interaction, before that you only ever raided so you could brag on Nin Gen. With this, villages can invade to get kills and bounties then attempt to break into the village for raid points. Defenders can be given incentives to defend and suddenly everyone wants a piece of the action.

Pair this with the monthly/weekly/clan missions suggestion and you actually have strong reasons to rally as a village. By far the most compelling aspect of Nin is the large scale fights but if you leave it up to the mood of players that are maxed (or close to it) they won't happen very often.

@ana primal Lowbies are gonna get harassed but it's even worse when they hit 50 and realise it's 90% SZ spars and DZ ganking from then on. Plus it's on rotation, so the villages not getting hit are going to be even safer than before. The major problem for new players is the grindiness/lack of story archs to help level, not the enemies. The coolest part of my time as a lowbie was my villagers coming to defend against hunts.

1 hour ago, Imhotep said:

I like this idea much better than the ranked ladders suggestion.

I'm all for keeping the PvP open world but incentives are necessary, you can't rely on players to fight just for the sake of it. Look at how much good the raid points have done for promoting player interaction, before that you only ever raided so you could brag on Nin Gen. With this, villages can invade to get kills and bounties then attempt to break into the village for raid points. Defenders can be given incentives to defend and suddenly everyone wants a piece of the action.

Pair this with the monthly/weekly/clan missions suggestion and you actually have strong reasons to rally as a village. By far the most compelling aspect of Nin is the large scale fights but if you leave it up to the mood of players that are maxed (or close to it) they won't happen very often.

@ana primal Lowbies are gonna get harassed but it's even worse when they hit 50 and realise it's 90% SZ spars and DZ ganking from then on. Plus it's on rotation, so the villages not getting hit are going to be even safer than before. The major problem for new players is the grindiness/lack of story archs to help level, not the enemies. The coolest part of my time as a lowbie was my villagers coming to defend against hunts.

harrasing lowbies who can defend themselfs is not something that need to be strived .Most villages dont care or dont bother to defend lowbies anymore so giving high lv players more of a reason to kill them is dumb. Also who will defend there lowbies for 3 days or 2 day straight without a break(the answer is nobody). the rotation part doesnt matter much . grinding and lack of story wont get better if you spam kill the lowbies .if you wanna save the dz and the kills simple start solo hunting and stop hiding in groups.ppl will camp th next sz map anyway they wont charge the dzs unless they get double the numbers so you would be stuck in tg w8 for leaf 30 mins to gather or sand scorpions or mist larva nobody want that but it will happen ppl wont go to dz unless they are sure they can push or win.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2021 at 7:16 AM, ana primal said:

harrasing lowbies who can defend themselfs is not something that need to be strived .Most villages dont care or dont bother to defend lowbies anymore so giving high lv players more of a reason to kill them is dumb. Also who will defend there lowbies for 3 days or 2 day straight without a break(the answer is nobody). the rotation part doesnt matter much . grinding and lack of story wont get better if you spam kill the lowbies .if you wanna save the dz and the kills simple start solo hunting and stop hiding in groups.ppl will camp th next sz map anyway they wont charge the dzs unless they get double the numbers so you would be stuck in tg w8 for leaf 30 mins to gather or sand scorpions or mist larva nobody want that but it will happen ppl wont go to dz unless they are sure they can push or win.

If Mist Lowbies can grind in DZs Leaf and Sand lowbies can too, stop complaining. You were the same guy people used to call the Mist lowbie killer

12 hours ago, Mizxry said:

If Mist Lowbies can grind in DZs Leaf and Sand lowbies can too, stop complaining. You were the same guy people used to call the Mist lowbie killer

yeah i was that my point for a reason and yes they can grind but they will be killed more often. ppl usual let lowbies in sz in peace .If you keep dying to enemy players  because you try to grin xp  and it happen over and over ppl will just quit the game rather thn bother coming back.If you want to make dz active stop being pussy and go solo hunting or make each map have limited numbers of players  for +1 or 2 min .The only reason dz are empty is because ppl refuse to go outside without a group even the top pvp players hide in numbers then brag about high bountys,or they only go out with beyond broken org buffs.ichika arena idea was million times better.