Can anything be done about spawn killing? ( Mainly for new players )

Derrick

As of now it’s not something we can not report (I.E., not an actual condition in any of the report option descriptions). What I’m referring to here is enemy players spamming Takumi hospital entrance by spamming jutsus in the entrance killing the people who come out (most of the time its lowbies who they bully for no reason), forcing the opposing team to stay inside and do nothing, because there’s very little that can actually be done about it (except dying if you go out of the Hospital). The only two things that can ‘break’ continuous spawn killing is to build very slowly (come out of spawn, fighting back a bit, running back in rinse and repeat) Or, simply ask the other team in general chat to stop it. Obviously, you’re guessing that merely asking them to stop it has the exact opposite effect and even fuels more “rage” on their part. So, realistically, the only thing to do is to exit the game or log in on a alt in a village and play there since it would otherwise be a waste of time to stay. The ‘practical’ thing to do would be to ignore every enemy player who participated in spawn killing.  By ‘ignore’ I mean block them or just not care about what they say (I wouldn’t want to play with people like that, be it enemy players or my own team/friends). So basically the game has no actual system in place to prevent spawn killing. 

So the big question I guess is this: Will something, anything ever be done about spawn killing?

@Elevenswords @Ichika This wasn't for me. This was for the new players in Takumi that would be getting spam killed for no reason, this has occurred many times. I'm just trying to help new players in Takumi with what they can do. Spawning in Tanzaku isn't an option to even consider. You can't get missions there and not everyone is willing to pay 25 ryo every single time they die, that specially would go for new players since they would have a low amount of ryos. 

2 minutes ago, Derrick said:

@Elevenswords @Ichika This wasn't for me. This was for the new players in Takumi that would be getting spam killed for no reason, this has occurred many times. I'm just trying to help new players in Takumi with what they can do. Spawning in Tanzaku isn't an option to even consider. You can't get missions there and not everyone is willing to pay 25 ryo every single time they die, that specially would go for new players since they would have a low amount of ryos. 

I know, and my response wasn’t just for you it was meant for everyone, the last question to pass the academy test was asking What do you do if you die or something like that and the answer was to suck it up it’s a tough game. I’ve been spam killed myself when I was a lowbie player there’s options to avoid it, play it safe and also like I said most people don’t just see a level 10 minding his own business and spam kill them, ive seen plenty of lowbies do their thing in peace, unless it’s in a DZ obviously 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elevenswords said:

I said it once and i will say it again. its an rp game. if theres nothing stopping other players froma ttacking and killing you then try to be nice and avoid trouble. no one gets spam killed for no reason. This isnt an issue that needs fixing.

I've been in Takumi since 2017. I've seen many new players get spam killed for no reason many times. Please refrain from being toxic, I just want to have a civilised conversation here. 

1 minute ago, Ichika said:

I know, and my response wasn’t just for you it was meant for everyone, the last question to pass the academy test was asking What do you do if you die or something like that and the answer was to suck it up it’s a tough game. I’ve been spam killed myself when I was a lowbie player there’s options to avoid it, play it safe and also like I said most people don’t just see a level 10 minding his own business and spam kill them, ive seen plenty of lowbies do their thing in peace, unless it’s in a DZ obviously 

That's a fair statement but unfortunately Mr Ichika you are incorrect. Many high levelled players mistake new players in Takumi village for alts and spam them or they put them in there " Org KOS List " and they never get out of there. I was a victim of these things and i've seen many other new lowbies also be a victim of these cruel and disgusting acts. 

Just now, Derrick said:

I've been in Takumi since 2017. I've seen many new players get spam killed for no reason many times. Please refrain from being toxic, I just want to have a civilised conversation here. 

That's a fair statement but unfortunately Mr Ichika you are incorrect. Many high levelled players mistake new players in Takumi village for alts and spam them or they put them in there " Org KOS List " and they never get out of there. I was a victim of these things and i've seen many other new lowbies also be a victim of these cruel and disgusting acts. 

Keyword is most people, if you don’t say nothing or talk too much they don’t assume shit, like I said I was spammed killed too and people thought I was an alt and even then there’s options to avoid/get away from the spam kill, play it smart you agreed to the terms the moment you finished that academy test to be a Genin

• Like 1

Man no one ever gets put in a kos for no reason. no one gets spammed. and even on some rare occasion they do get mistaken bya players alt all they need to do is say sorry and dm them explaining they are not said alt. this isnt an issue. theres more concerninc matter tot he game rn. in fact this is an intended feature put in the game to show how this game isnt supposed to be noob friendly.

• Like 3

Just now, Elevenswords said:

Man no one ever gets put in a kos for no reason. no one gets spammed. and even on some rare occasion they do get mistaken bya players alt all they need to do is say sorry and dm them explaining they are not said alt. this isnt an issue. theres more concerninc matter tot he game rn. in fact this is an intended feature put in the game to show how this game isnt supposed to be noob friendly.

Mind you no one really goes up to a random level 10 and instantly tries to assume their some type of alt 99% of the time, he said he was a victim of that because he trash talks a lot and when you trash talk/be annoying a lot people will assume ur an alt, which is why I said play it safe lol

1 minute ago, Ichika said:

Mind you no one really goes up to a random level 10 and instantly tries to assume their some type of alt 99% of the time, he said he was a victim of that because he trash talks a lot and when you trash talk/be annoying a lot people will assume ur an alt, which is why I said play it safe lol

Idk if your having a bad day but I said refrain from being toxic. I wasn't joking when I said that. You don't need to add on to the conversation any longer, this argument is finished. 

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

Idk if your having a bad day but I said refrain from being toxic. I wasn't joking when I said that. You don't need to add on to the conversation any longer, this argument is finished. 

1. That was already typed/entered before I seen what you said about you being done, 2. Honestly speaking I don't need someone to tell me when to type and not to type and 3. That message with me saying you trash talk at a lot wasn't meant to come off rude, I trash talked a lot too I was just pointing out the fact that doing things like those most likely results in spam killing.

• Like 2

Tbh everyone has a different experience as rogue for example iwas attacked when i first went rogue others weren't aswell sure people will say bal its because you're jakusha but I'm all honesty i was just a respectful social butterfly 

go back to village if that's problem lord takumi is takumi learn it already there is NO RULES your face is ugly great reason to spamkill you :) you are there from 2017 and still didnt get it ? especially you ? which is one of most hated person in this community by being annoying and toxic as hell ? 
have a nice day get gut

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sukki said:

go back to village if that's problem lord takumi is takumi learn it already there is NO RULES your face is ugly great reason to spamkill you :) you are there from 2017 and still didnt get it ? especially you ? which is one of most hated person in this community by being annoying and toxic as hell ? 
have a nice day get gut

Have a good day cuh