Decrease cast time of pillars by 0.2 seconds.

Burnfinix

Question

As we all know, nin is a game which relies heavily on ping and many of us have ping more than 120, as a result, we are unable to land pillars on Canadians or other low ping users after we hit chidori, making the jutsu almost useless. I would suggest that we decrease the cast by 0.2 seconds of pillars so it's a guarantee hit after chidori. Some of you may argue that it makes pillars too OP since u wont be able to flicker to dodge it but hey, u can not flicker pillars of 10-30 ping players as well. I believe this would make the game a bit more fair as everyone will be able to hit pillars. And I personally don't see any drawbacks about this idea. Feel free to share your thoughts though.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Burnfinix said:

I don't see it affecting the low ping users since they already got 100% hitrate ( the 10 to 30 ping users). So it just makes more fair tbh.

cutter into pillar is a huge gamble it's far from being 100% hitrate lmfaooo. CC chain that strong should not be guaranteed in any case

there's a slight window after being hit by cutter u can flicker/sub/cancel pillars it works for eu players aswell unless u have like 200~300 ping cutter->pillars isn't guaranteed to hit you 

Casting pillars right after cutter leaves you vulnerable it's either your opponent will flicker/sub out of it and since you will be self stunned you will be left open -- Or it works and u can unload ur sht
Making pillars 1.8 sec would be insane, it guarantees pillar to hit after cutter leaving no counter play or ways to avoid it. IT wouldn't be a gamble anymore it would be straight up broken think about it for a sec its like buffing cutter stun to 6 secs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Burnfinix said:

As we all know, nin is a game which relies heavily on ping and many of us have ping more than 120, as a result, we are unable to land pillars on Canadians or other low ping users after we hit chidori, making the jutsu almost useless. I would suggest that we decrease the cast by 0.2 seconds of pillars so it's a guarantee hit after chidori. Some of you may argue that it makes pillars too OP since u wont be able to flicker to dodge it but hey, u can not flicker pillars of 10-30 ping players as well. I believe this would make the game a bit more fair as everyone will be able to hit pillars. And I personally don't see any drawbacks about this idea. Feel free to share your thoughts though.

Not a bad idea becuz really a truly we need stuff in place to fix the ping unfairness with the game,so I think this would be kool

• Like 1

Hitting Lightning Cutter is as hard as ever since the new client came out, people are faster and are easily able to outrun the jutsu, and on top of that when you do hit cutter there's a moment where you're casting pillars when someone can either: Sub, Flicker, or cancel it completely with a bubble/fan melee. Lightning as a kit needs anything it can get right now, and decreasing the cast time of pillars by 0.2s shouldn't be a problem. +1

• Like 1

I think it is a very good idea because it applies in balance, but 0.2 seconds is an exaggeration, it would be too broken, if you put it in 0.2 seconds this will give you time to even launch it after any type of stuns and it is something unfair, but I do think they should to reduce it to 1 second, if I am not mistaken, it currently has a cast of 2 seconds, the Water Prison has taught us how only 1 second less makes a big difference

Just now, xxanax said:

lmfao balancing the game around  high ping players would be silly wouldn't it

The game has plenty of ping imbalances that we can do nothing about, and don't complain about. This case is different. An entire mastery's central combo not working for players is too big of an issue to overlook. Any high ping player has at minimum 20% less damage output because of it, for an issue that shouldn't exist at all. We're not asking for big changes to combat so that ping plays less of a role, there's a whole bunch of shit we can't do because of ping and we'll live with it, but a mastery shouldn't be ping-locked. Tell me I'm being unreasonable to suggest that.

If not a reduction in cast time, then a change to Cutter to be 2.2s. I challenge anyone to make a case for why Lightning is too strong to be given a 0.2 second stun increase.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, xxanax said:

lmfao balancing the game around  high ping players would be silly wouldn't it

I don't see it affecting the low ping users since they already got 100% hitrate ( the 10 to 30 ping users). So it just makes more fair tbh.

14 minutes ago, xxanax said:

cutter into pillar is a huge gamble it's far from being 100% hitrate lmfaooo. CC chain that strong should not be guaranteed in any case

there's a slight window after being hit by cutter u can flicker/sub/cancel pillars it works for eu players aswell unless u have like 200~300 ping cutter->pillars isn't guaranteed to hit you 

Casting pillars right after cutter leaves you vulnerable it's either your opponent will flicker/sub out of it and since you will be self stunned you will be left open -- Or it works and u can unload ur sht
Making pillars 1.8 sec would be insane, it guarantees pillar to hit after cutter leaving no counter play or ways to avoid it. IT wouldn't be a gamble anymore it would be straight up broken think about it for a sec its like buffing cutter stun to 6 secs 

Ichika experimented with low ping users (10-30 ping) and he wasn't able to flicker out after chidori before getting hit by pillars, also chidori is already very hard to land. And even the 150 ping players are unable to land pillars. Light needed a buff anyway, so I think this is worth it. Thx for your opinion though.

Thats definitely bad idea, you can't land it after chidori but you can try land it in other case's in same way like Earth Prision is landed. 

Also Lighting Pillars are the strongest stun what player's can use in game atm. 
i dont think that jutsu was made for be easy to land. 

2 hours ago, Siekyo said:

Thats definitely bad idea, you can't land it after chidori but you can try land it in other case's in same way like Earth Prision is landed. 

Also Lighting Pillars are the strongest stun what player's can use in game atm. 
i dont think that jutsu was made for be easy to land. 

It was made to land after chidori, which is already hard to land. Also there is no other way to land it.

10 hours ago, xxanax said:

Like I said ichika tried it with lemon tensei, but I will try it again. Also chidori is way hard to hit in 1v1 so making pillars 100% shouldn't be a problem, and in teamfight, ur teammates can still cancel the pillars, so it doesn't make OP I believe.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Enver said:

It was never made to land after Chidori, this is straight up cap. The reason why everyone disagrees with you is because this makes Cutter > Pillars guaranteed no matter what ping. Ive seen players like Yami hit 5-6 people in 1 Pillar in groupfights, its a groupfight jutsu. Stop trying to force it into a 1v1 jutsu.

? Yami himself said tht increase chidori stun to 2.5 sec if not decreasing pillars by 0.2 secs.

19 hours ago, xxanax said:

that a +100 ping player issue ppl if you do it multiple time you are more likely to hit it then let say burn  same with vipe before he couldnt land it  always 50% of the time on the new client he lands it better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ana primal said:

that a +100 ping player issue ppl if you do it multiple time you are more likely to hit it then let say burn  same with vipe before he couldnt land it  always 50% of the time on the new client he lands it better.

balancing a game around ping is just unreasonable.  
and yeah pillar is not supposed to hit 100%, it's a gamble. most people will be able to get out of it and punish you, at this point im just repeating myself