Commemoratory Event

MelinaForever.png  

(image made by Rory)

Greetings to everyone, unfortunately, there was a tragic event regarding a known member in the community, Melina, a very charismatic and sweet girl who recently passed away. Her health problems prevented her from enjoying the outside world as much as many of us can, so nin online was a big part of her life, as well as the friends she met through the game.

Due to this unfortunate situation, it has been decided to commemorate her through an event, in which each person close to her from the community and volunteers in the audience can bring a suitable farewell message.

The event will take place at Leaf Graveyard the following Saturday at 1pm EST. (Bring black/dark clothing.) 

• Like 10
  • Sad 41

• Ueda pinned this topic

I never got to know you personally, but I've only heard good things about you. I'm thankful that you chose to spend your time with this community and I hope more than anything for you to rest in peace. Thank you for blessing us all with your time and passion, Melina.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Esty said:

MelinaForever.png  

(image made by Rory)

Greetings to the community, unfortunately, there was a tragic event regarding a known member in the community, Melina, a very charismatic and sweet girl who recently passed away. Her health problems prevented her from enjoying the outside world as much as many of us can, so nin online was a big part of her life, as well as the friends she met through the game.

Due to this unfortunate situation, it has been decided to commemorate her through an event, in which each person close to her from the community and volunteers in the audience can bring a suitable farewell message.

The event will take place at Leaf Graveyard the following Saturday at 1pm EST. (Bring black/dark clothing.) 

I truly will miss her one of the kindest persons on nin, I will miss our trolling  together T-T. Thank you for all the fun times u gave me and all the laughs we shared. Rest in peace Melina gone but not forgotten 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Melina was truly a lovely and gentle soul. There was a time when I let my lil sis play some Nin under my supervision, but one day found out she played in the morning without my permission. 

I was ofc worried that she'd come into contact with the wrong type of people, and so when I scrolled through her chat logs I noticed how Melina was there taking care of her as an older sister+ babysitter, and telling her how much of a precious cutie she was. Been very appreciative of that.

I could easily see that Melina was very passionate and driven when it came to her family and close friends. So I held her very dear to me and personally saw her like a lil sister.

A while back I had made a Bubble account and offered her to log on it to have fun spending time with our group. Though there came a point where she asked me if it was okay in having a shared account. 

When I asked why, she said it's because it was uncertain for how long she had left to live due to her medical condition, and may just leave one day sooner or later. She felt concerned of me to leave something behind that might upset or hurt me later. 

Knowing her personality however, she was someone who believed to make the best out of her days and live life to the fullest for as long as she had left, and worked passionately to document her many events to create good memories with her loved ones. And so I'm grateful and honoured to hold something of such high sentimental value. Though it is kinda hard to cope rn, since one of the last msgs she wrote me was her being thankful for leveling her acc while she had been away and hospitalised a few weeks ago.

It's for sure very rough to go through with this, but I know she's not that type of person who'd want people to feel sad for her, and would rather want others to smile and cherish their great memories they've had together.

My sincere condolences to her family, her friends, and to everyone here. Please remember to stay safe, take good care of yourselves, and be reminded that Melina had the best intentions for others and would want everyone to move forward with their lives in a healthy manner. Thank you and rest in peace, Melina

• Like 6
  • Sad 4

• Ueda unpinned this topic