Antar

vote!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this in the game?

• Yes
    • No
    • maybe with some changes

Question

I like shiny pokemon and shiny hunting they add so much more stuff to do in the pokemon game while you have nothing else to do I think if Nin Online get's something like this It can be amazing.

Screenshot_167.pngScreenshot_105.png

How do you get Shiny Drop? 

Every time you drop a weapon there will be a chance of it being turned into a shiny version of that item. For example, you drop a Shirokata when you drop it and there will be a chance of it being a white Shirokata. Since the pokemon rate is 1/4096 something like that would be too bad and make it too rare so maybe something like 1/100 can be good.

Which item will be shiny?

Items that don't have different colors like Shirokata and iron scythe or scorpion tail will get a shiny version.

we already have something similar

unknown (1).pngunknown.png

Giant_Folding_Fan.pngScreenshot_160.png

Which item will be shiny locked?

Items that already got a lot of colors or can be found in shops will be Shiny locked.
oni mask visual.png

Ty @Korra and @Fuze for help!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 answers to this question

I like the idea for the most part as it adds something to the game and for people who are interested to farm for as its purely cosmetic (reminds me most of the different colour bamboo hats) However in the example for a shiny scorpion tail or bear paw, what purpose does it have? as those are just mob drops and can't be used cosmetically, will they have an increased sell value? or maybe the shiny mob drops could serve another purpose?. Would like to see what ideas you guys come up with.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amaris said:

I like the idea for the most part as it adds something to the game and for people who are interested to farm for as its purely cosmetic (reminds me most of the different colour bamboo hats) However in the example for a shiny scorpion tail or bear paw, what purpose does it have? as those are just mob drops and can't be used cosmetically, will they have an increased sell value? or maybe the shiny mob drops could serve another purpose?. Would like to see what ideas you guys come up with.

I mean if your pokemon is shiny it doesn't make it a better pokemon so the same rule can be applied here. Also, the gray bear paw is sold a lot since many players like to collect it because of its rarity.

8 hours ago, Roei said:

What about Shiny Summons :>

(PS. Also when is Turtle Summon!?!? >:()

I think it should be a cash item that changes your summon skin so if you ever reset you can use it still on your new summon partner.

Maybe in the future, we will add turtle summon. You never know!