• 0

Leaf Needs A Weapon Like Other Villages!


FireDuck6969

Question

Hello Guys,

I am FireDuck6969. I am wanted to make a suggestion about Leaf needing a special weapon to them like other two villages. I will talk about what it might be and when we need it.

 First of all, we need a weapon because the other villages have weapons that the non-villagers can't use. We need a balance between villages because Leaf is disadvantaged by both their passive which is Will of Fire(I don't Like) and don't have a weapon. People might say that Leaf's special mastery is gentle fist and they don't need weapons. My answer is everyone can access to fan if they are sand, no need to choose fan mastery same for pipe. Like a fire med can have fan or pipe according to their village. People just trap people by bubble and do their elemental combo. In Leaf, not everyone gets the pressure point buff.

 My suggestion for Leaf's weapon will be the Chakra blades that some members of the Sarutobi clan. I found it good for Leaf because in Naruto and Boruto anime Asuma, Konohamaru, and Mirai uses them and these people I counted are all leaf.  

 

  Blades: Unlocked at level 10 and requires 20 strength. It will not have the chakra power, but it looks like Chakra Blades. You wont be able form taijutsu moves

 Chakra Blades: Unlocked at level 35 and requires 80. Now, it will have the chakra and looks like only chakra added to Blades. This blades will be a little bit faster(have bigger damage certainly) and add 3 or 2 chakra points to the user. You wont be able form taijutsu moves

If this topic get a good shown interest, I am thinking of advancing the topic. Thanks for reading. And thanks for @Antar who encouraged me to write a forum. @Ueda @Erox

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 3

The thing is, Sand has a Fan for their Hidden Mastery, Mist has a Bubble Pipe for their Hidden Mastery, Leaf has Gentle Fist, so it would seem redundant to give them a weapon for a Mastery that doesnt use Weapons but rather their Fists.

That being said i would like to write a counter Idea!

Lets give each village a Specialty Weapon, Leafs could be Chakra Blades, Sands could be the Sand Gourd (Open to another idea), Mists could be something like a Kusarigama (Sickle and Chain)

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1

here's how to get leaf a weapon

-get a job
-get money
-get some more money
-pay a pixel artist to make you 6 jutsus of Super beast scroll
- pay them some more for the weapon n animation
- bribe rory to replace gf with Super beast style 
- give rory some more money to delete all gf files cuz that sht be toxic even if its not in the game
sai.gif.d3eacfce9edc2b7996fca8cd615769c9.gif

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, FireDuck6969 said:

Hello Guys,

I am FireDuck6969. I am wanted to make a suggestion about Leaf needing a special weapon to them like other two villages. I will talk about what it might be and when we need it.

 First of all, we need a weapon because the other villages have weapons that the non-villagers can't use. We need a balance between villages because Leaf is disadvantaged by both their passive which is Will of Fire(I don't Like) and don't have a weapon. People might say that Leaf's special mastery is gentle fist and they don't need weapons. My answer is everyone can access to fan if they are sand, no need to choose fan mastery same for pipe. Like a fire med can have fan or pipe according to their village. People just trap people by bubble and do their elemental combo. In Leaf, not everyone gets the pressure point buff.

 My suggestion for Leaf's weapon will be the Chakra blades that some members of the Sarutobi clan. I found it good for Leaf because in Naruto and Boruto anime Asuma, Konohamaru, and Mirai uses them and these people I counted are all leaf.  

 

  Blades: Unlocked at level 10 and requires 20 strength. It will not have the chakra power, but it looks like Chakra Blades. You wont be able form taijutsu moves

 Chakra Blades: Unlocked at level 35 and requires 80. Now, it will have the chakra and looks like only chakra added to Blades. This blades will be a little bit faster(have bigger damage certainly) and add 3 or 2 chakra points to the user. You wont be able form taijutsu moves

If this topic get a good shown interest, I am thinking of advancing the topic. Thanks for reading. And thanks for @Antar who encouraged me to write a forum. @Ueda @Erox

make it agri based 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

All jokes aside not the first time we have asked for a weapon due to other villages having busted weapons with no action done to lock them to be seen. Sadly this might end up just being white noise and get clowned by a lot of anti leaf ppl good try thou *thumbsup*

  • Sad 1
  • Boring 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

@Fireduck6969,

Suggestor find a wayto somehow have GF make sense with a weapon, and only then does this suggestion apply.

Because Sand ninja needed fans in the anime, Mist ninja needed a pipe for bubble, but Neji didn't need no weapon to pop foes. 
It's unlucky, but that's how it is. It worked off of pure hands/finger tips. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, Erox said:

Lets give each village a Specialty Weapon, Leafs could be Chakra Blades, Sands could be the Sand Gourd, Mists could be something like a Kusarigama (Sickle and Chain)

I agree with leaf and mist weapon, but i cant imagine every sandie with "legendary" Gaara sand gourd,
instead of give Sandies another weapon i would like to keep the actually fan and upgrade regular puppet's, 

Im not sure how propely upgrade them, but  they are just waste a summon scroll for new player,
(higher cooldown - higher chakra cost - less damage   <- than normal summon)
well a tiny suggest from me;

At the moment regular puppet's are just weaker version of basic's summon's.
 Make those sand regular puppet's able be summoned them all in one time (when you summon 2nd puppet that should drain your chakra per 5s and grow with every next puppet).
Also you have to kick out some jutsu's from your kit for get free jutsu slot and put here puppet.



 



 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 hours ago, Erox said:

The thing is, Sand has a Fan for their Hidden Mastery, Mist has a Bubble Pipe for their Hidden Mastery, Leaf has Gentle Fist, so it would seem redundant to give them a weapon for a Mastery that doesnt use Weapons but rather their Fists.

That being said i would like to write a counter Idea!

Lets give each village a Specialty Weapon, Leafs could be Chakra Blades, Sands could be the Sand Gourd, Mists could be something like a Kusarigama (Sickle and Chain)

Sure, Fan and Pipe are essential when it comes to Hidden Masteries but I think many are missing the point when there's talk of a Leaf exclusive weapon. The issue doesn't lie in Leaf being in need of a village-only weapon (although it would be nice to have Chakra Blades, and I believe @Spooks already made a post regarding this topic with some Leaf villagers doing pixel art for the Blades), but rather that Fan and Pipe are available to all in their respective villages and the very fact that they can be used by everyone does not only break RP (e.g. how can ninja who didn't master Wind / Water release wield a fan or use a pipe?) but also puts Leaf shinobi at a disadvantage when fighting Sand or Mist (e.g. cancel ability of Fans / Mist elementals relying on bubble-snare combos) which makes fighting these villages frustrating to say the least due to the abundance of Fan / Pipe users. 
If one were to even the field, they'd have to (and this has been stated and ignored countless times before) lock Fan and Pipe to their Hidden Masteries. This would not only balance PvP but also restore RP as it would decrease the number of people using hidden weapons without the proper chakra nature and prevent the abuse of Fan / Pipe perks in combat.
Regarding the Specialty Weapons: Adding these weapons into the game wouldn't really solve anything as long as Pipe and Fan are not locked to their respective masteries, since it would not change the status-quo at all. Sand would now have Fans and the Gourd, Mist would still abuse the Pipe and get a Kusarigama to boot and Leaf would get the long-awaited Chakra blades only to realize that nothing changed and the disadvantage in PvP remains the same. 
Bottom line is: If Chakra Blades were to be added without locking Pipe / Fan to their masteries it would only be fair that Leaf receives them without Sand and Mist getting upgrades due to the aforementioned reasons.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

not only spooks but many other people been asking for leaf to have a hidden weapon like the rest but again as i will continue to say and what the overwhelming evidence shows that the devs (rory) will not add this nor comment on this because this been a topic since 2019 and nothing not even a an offical reason as to why we not getting one tho keep up the fight tho one day we shall get justice soontm

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
18 hours ago, Erox said:

The thing is, Sand has a Fan for their Hidden Mastery, Mist has a Bubble Pipe for their Hidden Mastery, Leaf has Gentle Fist, so it would seem redundant to give them a weapon for a Mastery that doesnt use Weapons but rather their Fists.

That being said i would like to write a counter Idea!

Lets give each village a Specialty Weapon, Leafs could be Chakra Blades, Sands could be the Sand Gourd, Mists could be something like a Kusarigama (Sickle and Chain)

sexy

20 hours ago, FireDuck6969 said:

Hello Guys,

I am FireDuck6969. I am wanted to make a suggestion about Leaf needing a special weapon to them like other two villages. I will talk about what it might be and when we need it.

 First of all, we need a weapon because the other villages have weapons that the non-villagers can't use. We need a balance between villages because Leaf is disadvantaged by both their passive which is Will of Fire(I don't Like) and don't have a weapon. People might say that Leaf's special mastery is gentle fist and they don't need weapons. My answer is everyone can access to fan if they are sand, no need to choose fan mastery same for pipe. Like a fire med can have fan or pipe according to their village. People just trap people by bubble and do their elemental combo. In Leaf, not everyone gets the pressure point buff.

 My suggestion for Leaf's weapon will be the Chakra blades that some members of the Sarutobi clan. I found it good for Leaf because in Naruto and Boruto anime Asuma, Konohamaru, and Mirai uses them and these people I counted are all leaf.  

 

  Blades: Unlocked at level 10 and requires 20 strength. It will not have the chakra power, but it looks like Chakra Blades. You wont be able form taijutsu moves

 Chakra Blades: Unlocked at level 35 and requires 80. Now, it will have the chakra and looks like only chakra added to Blades. This blades will be a little bit faster(have bigger damage certainly) and add 3 or 2 chakra points to the user. You wont be able form taijutsu moves

If this topic get a good shown interest, I am thinking of advancing the topic. Thanks for reading. And thanks for @Antar who encouraged me to write a forum. @Ueda @Erox

ugly

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 hours ago, Drusilla said:

not only spooks but many other people been asking for leaf to have a hidden weapon like the rest but again as i will continue to say and what the overwhelming evidence shows that the devs (rory) will not add this nor comment on this because this been a topic since 2019 and nothing not even a an offical reason as to why we not getting one tho keep up the fight tho one day we shall get justice soontm

 

sad that it's like that tbh

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
13 hours ago, Kid trunks said:

Leaf's greatest weapon is numbers, utilize that

It’s kind of disappointing to see that some people still live in this twisted reality where Leaf is packed to the brim with people and the village leaders can whip out 15+ shinobi any time of the day to raid, counter-raid or hunt.

It’s a ridiculous straw-man argument used whenever Leaf wants to have something done about either their passive, a new weapon or a bug that provides enemy nin an unfair advantage over the villagers. 

Truth is that, like @LionGod said, Leaf does not have that many players who are over 50 and are active on the daily, and our main numbers usually consist of new players who either: 

a) get bored of the game not meeting their expectations and leave

b) go rogue

c) reach lvl. 30 to finish the Land of Toads arc, then get bored of the dailies and the grind and quit

Despite our best efforts to keep new players in the loop, only a minuscule amount of these people make it to lvl. 50 and join the raids/ counter-raids, yet people see 5 lowbies grinding wolves and 3 lvl 50+ afking in square as “numbers”.

Believe it or not there are times when Leaf is a dead village too, and players have things to do irl, which shows whenever there’s like 3-4 active people on bi fighting a small group of pipe or fan users in the village for hours on end, because the others just can’t log despite seeing the ping due to either work, school or other irl obligations. Yet some people think of Leaf as this ever-so-powerful, dominating village which can conjure people out of thin air because all the other villages say so apparently and that somehow makes it true. 

In all honesty if we would want to ride the ‘...but Leaf has numbers’ wave, then we wouldn’t be asking for a new weapon, but rather petitioning staff to fix and re-add the Shadow clone jutsu (it is a Leaf Hidden Technique after all RP-wise) as a Leaf exclusive just so that we could in-fact conjure up people from thin air as many other villages seem to claim.

This being said, while we could pay more attention to our lowbies, I think that ‘Leaf having numbers’ has become a pretty irrelevant argument by now and people who use it to be counter-productive in discussions would be better off not saying anything at all. But since I’m in no position to tell anyone here what to do, I’ll just say that these arguments don’t hold much substance and are only proof of your ignorance and bias.

  • Like 2
  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now