Controversial Post Warning: Disrupting the Sand Village and Exposing the Corruption Again

Prince Nik

So I did this once in the past where I only explained how the Sand Village had an inner council and to be honest that literally led nowhere. Now, @Erox @Antar and friends, and @Sand Village and @Sand Rogues, as son of the 8th Kazekage, I would like to publicly report the Sand Village for violation of roleplay law and request that an Administrator take the Kazekage position so that everyone in the Sand Village once again has a free chance to play and prosper, as well as deleting the majority of the Kazekage history due to the fact that Sand Village was in violation of roleplay by passing the Kazekage position from one person to another. I will post proof of how the Sand Village has repeatedly violated Roleplay Law based on forum evidence and screenshots given to me by comrades.

Right off the bat, let's start off with what the Sand Village is. 
image.thumb.png.8f40245963408186e1f8175e4b9b7c48.png
"It is a Monarchy run by the Kazekage whose title is passed down to his heir upon finishing his term." 
Ladies and gentleman it seems we've forgotten for over 5 Kazekage terms that Nin Online's Sand Village has a Roleplay Structure that must be followed. Puppet Brigade isn't listed as one of the opportunities, the mention of the difference between council and advisory council isn't listed, the fact that ANBU is called Sand Assassins isn't specified, and there is no mention of the Sand Sibling Ceremony or the mention of Council/Advisory having power over other players (which has been a rising conflict for years in the Village by the way). For new players it is easy to see how misleading the Sand Village is, especially because it is hard to navigate and find the correct forum post explaining to the Kazekage how the village is run. 

image.thumb.png.18bcd8af49e9cdde2fceaf15588c7b82.png

The Kazekage is generally regarded as the strongest shinobi in the village. It is responsible for keeping Suna on an even footing with the other villages despite its small size. The Sand Village, being a Monarchy of sorts,  PICKS IT'S LEADERS FROM THE ADOPTED CHILDREN ALSO KNOWN AS SAND SIBLINGS OF THE PREVIOUS KAZEKAGE UPON THE END OF HIS LIFE OR SERVICE AS KAZKEAGE. IF A NINJA IS A CHUNIN BEFORE BECOMING KAZEKAGE AND SERVES AS AN ACTIVE KAZEKAGE FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS HE WILL BE PROMOTED TO JONIN UPON RETIREMENT.

nowhere does it state that the kazekage position will be handed from person to person like it has been and I will provide as much evidence as possible to prove this

Let's start with the fact that @Light and @TetsuHawk are pretty much the only shinobi who have stayed their 6 month term. There is an existing trend in the Sand Village where people will receive the position of Kazekage and will immediately go inactive and then simply give it to someone else and this pattern has started from my roleplay father Dyan Sashiba the 8th Kazekage. (I am not even a Sand Sibling, he adopted me later.) Dyan started this trend by having three Sand Siblings meet up in the Sand Military Police Force station and giving the Kage position to Slaughter, who I prevented from going rogue two days prior because he was having an emotional breakdown.  Administrators can look this up or simply ask @Ueda himself but here is the proof of almost nobody of Kazekage's One through Six staying in their term. image.png.2ae057817a49eefa4063b8e9ee8900e3.png

Slaughter was given Kage, and then was banned a month later and I personally feel like from Slaughter to the current Kazekage, the history of Kazekage should be erased because it is just flat out abused and the roleplay system was ignored. (from 9+). Dyan didn't even stay his full term. Here is the timeline, okay?

Dyan gets Kage and gives Kage to Slaughter unknown.png
Slaughter gets banned

At the time, I was Council and was put into a leadership position via permission from @Ueda . In the Discord, one of the council members who I shall not name told us that with Rory, Sand was on it's final straw before administrators intervened. Naturally I can see why. Nobody except for @Light or @TetsuHawk has shown that they are capable of being mature and responsible enough to handle a position like this. The Council was having a hard choice between @Itama Date and @Deviax . We chose Itama.

Itama gives it to Nauq unknown.png

Now @Nauq 's story is freaking wild because this is a 13+ game and this man really thought he found love in a hopeless place. He literally simped so hard that he gave up a roleplay Kazekage position to a woman he was probably never going to meet named @Aikya who probably changed her name again. She proved that she was not mentally fit for the Kazekage role because she was literally cyber bullied by @Woo 's Jakusha Clan into submission and quitting, and Woo should have gotten Kage that day but didn't due to the fact that Aikya was a female that gave Nauq attention in ways that a men normally wouldn't with another male. She gives it to Sanshouo.

image.png.6690875ff152ac073fa3bf1a1f63d41b.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

@Sanshouo gives it to @Peperoni Johnson who is currently banned for AFK macroing flicker. @Peperoni Johnson AGAIN PROCEEDS TO GIVE THE POSITION TO @Lumy who gives it to @FreezeHud who slips up and admits that he is predetermining the future for Kazekage as shown below.

REDACTED 

I don't even remember Sparkzz being Kage so chances are I forgot him somewhere, but I'm sure he gave it to someone else too. The simple fact of the matter is that players have proven they can not handle the responsibility of being Kazekage due to consistent mental breakdowns, poor decisions and simply remaining uneducated about how the Sand Village really works.  Also, if you look through how how many people were Council and how Council is supposed to be chosen as well as Sand Sibling... nobody followed that rule either. It's a step by step process; NOT one or the other. image.thumb.png.5116a550177282263189101f9d3b4afb.png

This is hopefully enough proof seeing as how it is literally years of proof that the Sand Village has been in violation of roleplay law and how Kazekage needs to be taken away by an Administrator for six months. 

Please note that everyone has a real life outside of Nin and gets busy, so it is understandable that people become inactive. However, if you don't see yourself being active in the game, then you should notify an administrator so that they can handle the Sand Village system since you can't because to think only of your time and activity is selfish in a leadership position where you are managing other people. Since nobody has been mature enough or responsible to handle it this way, an Administrator must take the Sand Village back and restore balance so that everyone holds an opportunity once again.

Edited by Erox
Redacted an image
  • Like 8
  • Funny 1
  • Shocked 2

Sand has most likely been in this situation maybe due to minimum control or an effective system. Due to the nature of the Kazekage choice there is no surprise it has become this chaotic. There is indeed many flaws in the role play system by what the forums shows and what is done in the game, and you pointed that clearly while connecting it to Sand's history. Although Sand may be the best example for this problem, there is a lot of flaws in leaf role play system too, which is supposed to be a democracy, therefore council should have tangible power above the kage(at least with two or more) along with certain guidelines to keep their activity or replacements if needed so that kage keeps being checked. Players constantly report instances of kage abuse and many problems while they are told "Is a role play level issue, you guys should handle it as such" when there is really nothing that the players or the council can do against the power of a Kage, a Kage can just exile everyone and shield himself in this excuse of "Is a role play issue".  I respect and support this initiative, as this brings an affair with loads of uncertainty that affects the other villages too. 

• Like 2

I know I've been gone for a while but I had no idea my home village - Sunagakure - was this bad. Why is the Kazekage position being so poorly mismanaged and why aren't people taking the RP aspect of the game seriously? I thought this game was heavily RP oriented so why are people skipping important parts of the Kazekage ceremony? I remember when I was excited to hear the news of sand siblings being chosen and seeing potential Kage  candidates who actually cared for the village and weren't just there for the look.

This is actually sad. You guys are better than that. Why even apply if you aren't gonna do the job and quit halfway through? I believe a Mod should've stepped in immediately when the problem arose so people could take this position a lot more seriously.

And the fact you guys allowed a SIMP to become Kazekage makes me sick. I 100% agree with erasing Sunagakure's history of inconsistent temporary leaders who were only there for the aesthetics and not the job.

• Like 5

Just now, Esty said:

Players constantly report instances of kage abuse and many problems while they are told "Is a role play level issue, you guys should handle it as such" 

It is time for the Admins to step up now that they have a team and are taking control back from the players as well. They almost successfully killed the toxicity, the players are definitely afraid of the discord mods. Now, they must fix the game. The players can't even handle positions of roleplay without being moderated. We need Roleplay Moderators in game. @Erox so there's a suggestion to fix this as well gearing toward the future. There are many instances in which a Kazekage, SMPF officer, Sand Assassin and Council have abused any form of power given to them to make a statement. @Nurse B aka Balcoin who for some reason I can't directly @ has been abused many times by the Sand System. 

1 minute ago, Booty Gang Captain said:

I know I've been gone for a while but I had no idea my home village - Sunagakure - was this bad. Why is the Kazekage position being so poorly mismanaged and why aren't people taking the RP aspect of the game seriously? I thought this game was heavily RP oriented so why are people skipping important parts of the Kazekage ceremony? I remember when I was excited to hear the news of sand siblings being chosen and seeing potential Kage  candidates who actually cared for the village and weren't just there for the look.

This is actually sad. You guys are better than that. Why even apply if you aren't gonna do the job and quit halfway through? I believe a Mod should've stepped in immediately when the problem arose so people could take this position a lot more seriously.

And the fact you guys allowed a SIMP to become Kazekage makes me sick. I 100% agree with erasing Sunagakure's history of inconsistent temporary leaders who were only there for the aesthetics and not the job.

My Sensei, a current Sand Jonin has spoken. Sand should be ashamed, especially when they are seen through the eyes of pity of a legendary Sand Jonin. 

Don't forget how kages abuse their verbs to gain advantage in the game.

- Some exile for people to travel faster across the globe to complete their missions.

- Some exile to sneak Takumi raid points without anyone noticing.

- There are kage who exile/pardon their own accounts for scouting purpose.

- Some exile people on a whim "I think he spy."

- And lastly there is the latest development in the Sand village where you will be exiled if you communicate in Polish language.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Cascade said:

I have dmed rory about this before and his response was something along the lines of "if the previous kage picks him then so be it" 

My poor, poor village has been destroyed, however I will see to it that it has been restored no matter the circumstance. 

It is simply my duty as one of the many Princes and Princesses of the Sand Village. 

Hey, let's also not forget the fact that for years the Sand Village system has been bullying and harassing new players which caused the toxicity to take hold because they are paranoid and suspect them of being spies. I am unfortunately guilty of this myself. Unfortunately there are people who do in fact abuse accounts to gain advantages over other players by spying during raids, however bullying level ones isn't going to increase the player base. Instead of eliminating people from being in the village you should be recruiting instead and accepting as many candidates as possible so that the game grows. Sand Village we're wrong for that. 

@Ueda, You really need to listen to Nik because he has the right qualities for a Leadership position in the Sand Village. He was in the Military so he knows how to manage people and is a good candidate to potentially lead raids and since my uncle was in the same branch he was I was told all about his training. Nik knows how to do many things that can help people feel better about themselves and make Sand Village overall a positive and friendly experience. He put way more effort into the Sand Village than anyone ever could way before he even joined the Military to begin with. He supported everyone when they needed help and he spent countless days and nights without sleep working to benefit the village's roleplay system and lowbies when nobody else would. He tried to raise Sand from the ground and he was screwed over by Itama and jumped by Sand Assassins. If no GM intervention, how about making Nik next in line for Kage so that he can re-establish the Sand System himself? He seems to know what he is doing, Nik came thru alot of hard time during that time, He would be a great Kazekage for the Sand village.

• Thanks 1

Sweet post and I love how detailed it is.

I don't agree with GMs intervening with player created content, its a story line that lives on naturally. Cases like; when a player dissapears and a new heir has to be picked are acceptable to be handled by a GM, because that's a dead end to this RP. 

From the very beginning my verdict was that six months is way too short time period for a game that will live on for years and Kage titles become more meaningless eventually. Its a design that the game creator wanted and majority of the community that the kages change *all the time*. Therefor we shall enjoy the free content we receive with this system and watch the world of Nin-Online burn. 

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

35 minutes ago, Light said:

Sweet post and I love how detailed it is.

I don't agree with GMs intervening with player created content, its a story line that lives on naturally. Cases like; when a player dissapears and a new heir has to be picked are acceptable to be handled by a GM, because that's a dead end to this RP. 

From the very beginning my verdict was that six months is way too short time period for a game that will live on for years and Kage titles become more meaningless eventually. Its a design that the game creator wanted and majority of the community that the kages change *all the time*. Therefor we shall enjoy the free content we receive with this system and watch the world of Nin-Online burn. 

SENSEI NO THIS ISNT THE WAY

Come let me show you a better way

It makes little to no difference that the Kage picks favorite Sand Sibling. That is a flaw. Instead, let the Sand Siblings fight for the position in a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH. 

^ How about this? @Ueda

• Like 1