Controversial Post Warning: Disrupting the Sand Village and Exposing the Corruption Again

Prince Nik

To be honest, since Sand is in fact a Monarchy, the King would technically be the strongest of a dispute to earn that title anyway. I definitely think that a 1v1v1 between the Sand Siblings for Kazekage would suffice as a better way to pick a Kazekage. A tournament for Sand Siblings, and then a 1v1v1 for Kazekage. Winner and two runner ups are Sand Siblings. That sounds like it works just fine. 

If you want 1V1V1 go for Mist then. That's not how Sand works.

And You forgot to talk about Leaf inner circle for Hokage. And Mist giving Mizukage without a tourney !!!

This topic is nonsence.

You want to challenge the whole system of a village to hope to take power one day. But even with a pvp system you wouldn't have a chance.

Anyway, Rory has set up a system for each village, that's how it is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mlyu said:

@Ueda, You really need to listen to Nik because he has the right qualities for a Leadership position in the Sand Village. He was in the Military so he knows how to manage people and is a good candidate to potentially lead raids and since my uncle was in the same branch he was I was told all about his training. Nik knows how to do many things that can help people feel better about themselves and make Sand Village overall a positive and friendly experience. He put way more effort into the Sand Village than anyone ever could way before he even joined the Military to begin with. He supported everyone when they needed help and he spent countless days and nights without sleep working to benefit the village's roleplay system and lowbies when nobody else would. He tried to raise Sand from the ground and he was screwed over by Itama and jumped by Sand Assassins. If no GM intervention, how about making Nik next in line for Kage so that he can re-establish the Sand System himself? He seems to know what he is doing, Nik came thru alot of hard time during that time, He would be a great Kazekage for the Sand village.

@Prince Nik Nik is not respectful and supportive. Don't make him brain wash you. I was a victim of his toxicity in sand when i was called Bulma.

57 minutes ago, Tetsuya said:

If you want 1V1V1 go for Mist then. That's not how Sand works.

And You forgot to talk about Leaf inner circle for Hokage. And Mist giving Mizukage without a tourney !!!

This topic is nonsence.

You want to challenge the whole system of a village to hope to take power one day. But even with a pvp system you wouldn't have a chance.

Anyway, Rory has set up a system for each village, that's how it is.

Update: Progress has been made. Rory has given the go ahead to Erox to strictly manage the Sand Village more closely and oversee ceremonies and ensure that Sand Siblings are picked properly in the future. Don't believe me? Ask Erox yourself. I'm sure he will eventually announce it. 

If you have evidence against any form of past Kazekage abuse, now is the time to spread awareness. Post it here. If you're not comfortable give it to me and I'll post it. I will blur out your name upon request as well if you're in the screenshot. Now is the time to rise my Sand Brothers and Sisters. New beginnings await. 

• Like 1

This post is simply useless.
It only shows your desire to have power at Sand one day when you are not even a Sand yourself.
You are not part of the Leaf Inner circle (you can't be a Hokage if you are not Chunnin and in the good graces of the Leaf players)
In mist you don't have the level to challenge the T.A members for the next tournament.
Only option left:
Try to change the System to Sand except that if the system ever changes to Pvp you still won't have the level.

I just see a desperate attempt to show you.
If the staff has to intervene it will do it by itself I think Erox or Rory don't need a spokesman.

On that note have a good day

• Like 1

@Ueda Thank you very much for your cooperation in this matter. I appreciate the fact that you even considered a solution for a second. Thank you SO MUCH. I humbly request that @Erox delete the irrelevant posts above this topic and archive the thread from further replies as this thread now has a solution.

image.png.c9178dc4a295feb7551ef5dc7b08cfd4.png

On the Topic of changing Political Systems or how they function, Nothing will change Sand is and will remain a Hereditary Monarchy, Leaf will remain a Democracy and Mist will remain a Dictatorship.

But yes like Nik has made it public, I will be stepping in a bit to further to enforce the rules more strictly.

Thread is now locked. 

• Like 5

• Erox locked this topic