Special 6 Month Long Event Hosted by Me

Prince Nik

I've been inactive for a bit. My bad. So lately, the danger zones are full of hunting groups instead of solo hunters and people are constantly in Nin Discord crying and insulting each other. I'm bored. You guys are boring. Let's have some fun instead. First person to reach 1,000 kills within the next 6 months (meaning from this date, 6/20/2021 10:34AM EDT to 12/20/2021 9:34AM EST), wins $500.00 Nin Credit from me. 

Requirements: You must be under 300 kills to apply. Post your account below to be considered an applicant. Like this. I don't care how you guys get the kills. Just stop going into the danger zones 15 deep and coming into my DMs and bragging about a W you didn't earn yourself. 

image.png.ee2765b6bd75fbcb2182a5cfa1de23f2.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Prince Nik said:

I've been inactive for a bit. My bad. So lately, the danger zones are full of hunting groups instead of solo hunters and people are constantly in Nin Discord crying and insulting each other. I'm bored. You guys are boring. Let's have some fun instead. First person to reach 1,000 kills within the next 6 months (meaning from this date, 6/20/2021 10:34AM EDT to 12/20/2021 9:34AM EST), wins $500.00 Nin Credit from me. 

Requirements: You must be under 300 kills to apply. Post your account below to be considered an applicant. Like this. I don't care how you guys get the kills. Just stop going into the danger zones 15 deep and coming into my DMs and bragging about a W you didn't earn yourself. 

image.png.ee2765b6bd75fbcb2182a5cfa1de23f2.png

Um can I join with 305 kills:eyes: