Organization Wars/Organization Rank

Irksoy

Question

cooltext387262684795618.thumb.png.986908a5c18601cee56cbca0d1efff3a.png

As many people have noticed, after reaching level 50 the game gets boring, pvp is fun, but also pointless, so after a while it gets boring.

Currently the danger zones are empty with a few exceptions where villages come out in groups of 15 people to do raid points or crush few lowbies. I would like to propose a system of organizations wars and organizations ranking. A lot of people like compete and I think that would enliven the game.

THIS IS NOT SOLUTION FOR DRY DANGER ZONES

but it should bring some motivation and fun to the game.

cooltext387262987197652.png.63fe75c3e45148acdd13cecb4f26c59f.png

My first suggestion is about creating possibility to declare war to other organization, this is example how it could work:

Leader of organization "ABC" declare war to organization "XYZ" with or without option to waging a sum of money for example 10k ryo(this automatically takes money from organization leader) and leader of organization "XYZ" can accept or deny war(if he agree 10k ryo will be taken). Winner organization gets 20k ryo.

The goal is to get 100 enemy kills(org leader can choose number), and here are few rules to make it spicy:

• You lose bounty in every zone if u die from enemy organization player during war.
  • If you die on BI you still count as kill(so it prevents from BI warrioring and force you to think about strategy).

Organization wars panel should be avalible on forum.

obraz.thumb.png.ac69d189c8a8e8b7ef0141dc085b684b.png

You should be able to see current wars for example:

cooltext387262810682672.png.19714959e8037e24018f2a8c4226732f.png

Zadymka (90 kills) VS Kozuki (5 kills)

Seigi (70 kills) VS Taka (30 kills)

cooltext387262887624163.png.d9f6a4a0425fa1ed300679bb465812f2.png

My second suggestion is about creating ranks of organizations. How it could work?

If you are in organization and you kill someone who is in organization (doesn't matter if its in war) your organization gets 1 kill. Organization with biggest kill counter gets some reward(for example: every organization member of winners gets 5 coupons) Here are as well some spicy rules:

• Kills in safe zones counts.
  • Kill on bi doesn't count(prevents from exploiting).
  • Kills resets once for 2 weeks and winners gets prize.

Organizations kills should be visible on forum in Organizations Rank

cooltext387262941968845.png.f7f91fbbb2adb6f6aecf6a84c430be8c.pngobraz.png.99e18381587d1100c00ef8ef5a380424.png

4.  Kozuki

5. Shinigami

This is it, tell me what do you think about those ideas.

• Like 16

15 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Irksoy said:

If you are in organization and you kill someone who is in organization (doesn't matter if its in war) your organization gets 1 kill. Organization with biggest kill counter gets some reward(for example: every organization member of winners gets 5 coupons) Here are as well some spicy rules

It can be something else or it will be abused even if you make it so you can't get a kill in battle injuries.

Other than that it is a cool idea and something I can see making the game more fun for everyone.

Featured!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Antar said:

It can be something else or it will be abused even if you make it so you can't get a kill in battle injuries.

Other than that it is a cool idea and something I can see making the game more fun for everyone.

Featured!

that's why he propose 20k
every org paying 10k
winner getting 20k if we would getting coupons from it then for sure it gonna be abused thats why we should invest into it to get something /y

On 6/21/2021 at 7:42 PM, Lumy said:

I think it’d give at least some type of content for rogue organization that has no content but their imagination to create it +1

Its not only about missing organizations, you can as well declare war as sand anbu leader to leaf anbu leader and try to hunt each other

We wanted to do this, but due to recent feedback regarding our time spent reworking core systems to make anything rather than late game content like more jutsu. We've decided to pivot focus into just working on the stuff that people actually care about.