Pipe/Fan

Taijutsu

Question

Give Fans and Pipes a 1 second run cast (possibly to 7sm swords which shoot jutsu as well). I do not know why are weapons that shoot jutsu instant like Fist or Sword melees, they cannot be dodged or deflected like a normal melee. They are all also CC jutsu, which is kinda silly to have instant on a melee when past balance changes were all about adding counterplay and removing instant CC... 

Fan will still work good with a run cast cause on later levels it has access to triple tile Fans, Bubble would need a slight revamp to make the new melee a bit better and after all the mastery was said to be based around traps which it really isn't now.

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

6 answers to this question

Run cast is not the solution to everything...this would create immensely frustrating gameplay. The core issue is on-demand CC on auto without any cost. Better suggestions have been to raise strength requirement, and for pipe I would rather advocate to remove interrupting casts ability of pipe. 

As for 7sm...the org is locked to 7 players who must play wm and get 1 sword a day so again, unless a sword is functioning as absolutely ridiculous (multi-hit projectiles, game-crashing issues etc) I don't see a reason why they should be nerfed.

• Like 1