Nerf Puppet Brigade Puppets

Hate

Question

20 answers to this question

I am not sure if it is possible but maybe the coffin should be a cast time item that summons a puppet, similar to how Toad Oil has a cast time and heals you, that way the puppet could get a cooldown and prevent it from being virtually immortal due to being able to spam summon it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Taijutsu said:

I am not sure if it is possible but maybe the coffin should be a cast time item that summons a puppet, similar to how Toad Oil has a cast time and heals you, that way the puppet could get a cooldown and prevent it from being virtually immortal due to being able to spam summon it.

To make this work, puppets gotta be way more tanky. Like, way more. Way way more tanky. If they keep the same health, it's not even a buff at that point. 

It is very rare that puppets cast their water jutsu, and the fact that the guy got hit with it right when it spawned is honestly just bad luck. Puppets 90% of the time are just slowly moving around doing melee if you get close. 

When you're facing many pb ninja, then yeah its gonna be overwhelming. Fighting any group of ninja is overwhelming. If you have equal numbers, it's not just a wash. One way you can deal with it is stay away from their puppets and punish them for getting too far from their puppets. 

For pb ninja, if you are out with even just one other pb ninja, it is easy to lose track of who's puppet is alive. Let alone the entire squad. If you go to respawn your puppet while it's still alive, it freezes and does nothing. It may seem as easy as just "keep spam puppet and you win." It's not. It's far from that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SparkZZ said:

Kozuki will welcome you with open arms

atm kozuki can clean my boots everyday dying like d00gos :joy: backday some of ya maybe had skill but in 1v1 and that's the end of story in every bigger war seigi vs any org polish team always was carry whole org peace :*

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Moya said:

No we lost the 2v3. Broccoli managed to spam puppet while running away, waiting for somebody more skilled to come kill me.

apparently you can’t read because I said “they should have the ability to clutch a 2v1”

500 dmg is half a second without any chakra cost, Cool-downs or penalties towards the user is absurdly broken. Y’all complaining about 7sm swords but even the strongest build won’t deal that much damage. 

@ana primal you’re one of the worst wm’s I’ve ever seen and you’ve played the game forever. Instead of complaining about 7sm swords doing insane dmg (when the drawback to that is VERY low health) maybe do some research.

it not at all low hp since most are medic/wm who hardly ever play on high int and like i said rain and boos combo with flicker meele does + 400 damage combo with  only flicker meele hit . and puppets are like summons smart ppl can fight around them i fought leafs in cf 3vs1 and killed 2 because i would use my summon to hit them while they focused me  it called outsmarting ppl.

Making wave hit once is an easy fix to that issue. I see no issue with most of the 7SM swords, Samehada and Executioner are pretty balanced, Shuibuki and Kabutowari are supposed to be hard hiting swords (with ofc shibuki having and explosion on melee ability), nuibari is a monster for teafights with it's snares and Hira is pretty well off too, maybe could use a slight dmg or something. and ofc Kiba, I still think should get a projectile range nerf not any dmg nerfs. Not all misties are against change to 7SM and the 20str pipe. Still waiting for rory to make it not shoot bubbles anymore. Both Orgs got their issues regarding buffs, so instead of bickering over who's own is more broken, having actual solutions besides "NeRf It!" will do us all some good

The puppets are buggy, inconsistent and come with an unusable Fort buff. There is room to be skillful with them and use them in unique ways, but these are for the most part more gimmicky than anything. The reality is the puppet's only truly strong feature is water wave, and without it I fully believe Clams would be a better teamfight summon than the Grand Puppets.

I won't say water wave isn't OP, because I've seen it bring 3 50+'s from full to dead or close to it in one shot, but I will say that it's the only thing keeping the Org buff afloat. It doesn't need a nerf, the whole puppet needs a rework.

The premise of Black Rain's recent GF nerf post was to make GF more skillful and less BS, not necessarily weaker. I would argue the same for the PB Puppets. Of course we won't get those kind of re-works any time soon, so in the mean time I'm strongly against a nerf.

Unless Mist is willing to support a Kiba rework, then maybe we can work something out. :)