Sand Village Guide

Antar

Disclaimer: Most of the post content is already present on nin online wiki(https://ninonline.fandom.com/wiki/Nin_Online_Wiki) in even more detail than this. This is my take on it as I like to make guides and I enjoyed my time in the sand and I think it is a great village to start your ninja journey in.

Sand village

sand village.jpg

Sunagakure (砂隠れの里, Sunagakure no Sato, literally meaning: Village Hidden by Sand) is the hidden village of the Land of Wind. As the village of one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Sunagakure has a Kage as its leader known as the Kazekage, of which there have been five in its history. Being surrounded by desert offers the village a natural deterrent against invasion, as few foreign powers would be willing to endure the sandstorms and water scarcity common to Suna.

Sunagakure itself lies in a fortified valley behind cliffs of rock, with passage in and out of the village restricted to a single cleft between two cliff faces, making the area very hard to attack from the ground. The buildings inside seem to be made of clay or stucco, which would help to keep the buildings cool.

ORGANISATIONS

Sand Military Police Force

smpf building (1).png

Sand Military Police Force governs sand and solves fights between sand player. They are in charge of giving punishment to troublemaker villagers and even got the power to use jail Jutsu on other players to trap them inside the jail for 30 min or less.

smpf jail.png

SMPF Gear

smpf npc.png

Screenshot_14.png

Screenshot_67.png

Org Buff

jail jutsu.png

Ability to jail a person for 30 min or less if it's a sand being send into the jail also give the jailed player the ability to go rogue by breaking out

How to join

Sand Military Police Force is one of the easier official organization to join but still can be hard you need an unbiased and calm mind to join as you will be dealing with a lot of problems you will most likely need to give an interview with the police chief in which he will ask you questions.

Rules

smpf rules 1.pngsmpf rules 2.pngsmpf rule 3.pngsmpf rule 4.png

Sand ANBU

sandbu hq.png

Sand Anbu is elite ninjas from sand who are chosen to do deal with stuff like assassination and collecting info for the greater good of the sand village. all of them are ruthless killers and always hide their identities.

Sand ANBU Gear

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png

Org buff

sand katana.png

The katana is only a little bit slower than a bone sword and adds 10+ in each stat the only downside is that it needs 40 str to use so if you are not a weapon master you need to invest str to use it.

How to join

to join Sand anbu you must be skilled in support/group fights/PVP while showing potential to further grow you will need to ask the current leader of the organization to join or he/she will approach you on their own. being skilled doesn't mean you will get in easily sandbu only get few spots which they want to use to the fullest so they will prioritize certain mastery over others like earth or medics

Puppet Brigade

puppet biradge base.png

pb_base_inside.png

The Sand Puppet Brigade is a Unit of Sand Weapon Ninja specialized in using puppets to fight.

Org Buff

unknown (5).png

Screenshot_5.png

Org Gear

unknown (4).png

How to join

Ask the current Kazekage or the leader of the puppet brigade to join the org. You must be good at PVP/team fight to be able to qualify for it.

Suna medical corp

Disclaimer: the org itself is not out but some of the gear is

The Sand Medical Corp it is a division made up of ninja capable of performing the medical ninjutsu.

Medic Gear

sand medical corps clothes npc.png

sand medical corps clothes.png

unknown (1).png

unknown (2).png

unknown (3).png

unknown.png

Unique Things About Sand

Political Atmosphere

Kazekage is the highest power you can have as a sand ninja.

kazekage room.png

Kazekage position is a monarchy and the new Kage is decided by the previous Kazekage.

kazekage hat.png

kazekage robe.png

Passive 

Perfect cloak-Sand passive is the perfect cloak that makes the user invisibility Jutsu not be seen by anyone even if the enemy has high chakra.

Hidden Mastery

Like every village, Sand village has a hidden mastery. Sand village mastery is an alternative version of wind mastery called "Fan mastery" its main job is to support and cancel.

hidden jutsu.png

slashing tornado.png

task of the dragon.png

slicing wind.png

wind mask.png

wind barrage.png

wind cyclone.png

Weapon needed

Screenshot_11.png

basic fan.png

Summons

weasel.png

Weasel: It is a good attacking summon and uses AOE Jutsu that helps in team fights.

hawk.png

Hawk: It flickers and strikes everyone with its melee attack but where it truly shines is with its ability to perform the Jutsu wind mask which makes everyone slow and cancel Jutsu.

Puppet summons

puppet summon building.png

puppet summon.png

As a sand ninja, you can carry different puppet summons while carrying the normal summon.

selection.png

earth puppet.png

fire puppet.png

light puppet.png

poision puppet.png

water puppet.png

wind puppet.png

Capture the bell event

capture the bell event open.png

Sand Chunin rank or higher can take a team with them to this map to train them or do an RP event.

capture the bell.png

Important Maps

Aviary

aviary outside.png

You can use the aviary of your village to send out a msg to all sand ninja anywhere but it has a cooldown of 2 minutes.

aviary inside.png

Sand Chunin Arena

ce.png

ce arena inside.png

This arena is only open to sand ninja meaning any sand ninja can train here in peace. This arena is used to take the Chunin exam for sand.

ce seats.png

Sand Theatre

Sand theatre is used to do major events in sand village. Only sand ninja can enter this map.

sand theatere outside.png

sand t inside.png

hidden sand theatere.png

Sand scroll shop

You can get various Jutsu scrolls from this shop and summon contract.

jutsu scroll shop.png

scroll shop.png

Sand spa

The sand spa is used by sand ninjas and villagers to relax after a hard day. Sometimes other village ninjas try to invade it because of how relaxing it is.

sand spa.png

sand spa inside.png

Different shops around Sand village

Clothes shop
This shop contains various types of clothes you can choose from.

clothes shop.png

clothes shop inside.png

sand clothes 1.png

sand clothes 2.png

Drink vending machine
These vending machines are all around the sand village and are liked by sand villagers because of how hot sand villages get.

kaze cola vending machine.png

kazecola.png

samurai drink vending machien.png

samurai drink.png

sandup vending machine.png

sandup.png

Glasses
This shop has various collections of glasses you can choose from.

glasses npc.png

glasses shop.png

Medicine shop
This shop sells medicine that can be used in and outside combat.

green house.png

medicine shop.png

blood pill.png

chakra pill.png

Tools shop
This shop sells different types of tools at a basic price.

tool shop npc.png

tools npc.png

Utility gear shop
You can buy utility gear from this useful shop.

utility npc.png

utility vest.png

wait utility pouch.png

Weapon shop
You can get different swords and fans from this place.
weapon shop outside.png

weapon shop npc.png

weapon shop.png

Mobs And Drops

Larva

257265400_larvamob.png.6ce062a0d9f634cb69ef03ed4de5adca.png

Drops

cacoon.png.ce00fe81c5b06e35145a3f8d13213f2a.png

blank.png

Scorpion

scorpion.png

Drops

scorpion tail.png

blank.png

Stinger

stinger.png

Drops

scorpion tail.png

blank.png

Desert Coyotes

desert coyote.png

Drops

canine fang.png

blank.png

Tunneler

tunneler.png

Drops

tunneler tounge.png

blank.png

Scarab

scarab.png

Drops

scarab shell.png

blank.png

Big Scarab

big scarab.png

Drops

big scarab shell.png

double fan.png

blank.png

Dark Weasel

dark weasel.png

Drops

dark scyhtes.png

blank.png

Blood Puppet and Old Blood Puppet

blood puppet.png

old blood puppet.png

Drops

strings.png

limbs.png

head.png

blood_engine.png

blank.png

Enchantment

You can enchant wooden weapons with blood parts from the NPC named "Mugen" if you give him the right things.

blood weapons.png

enchantment.png

Blood katana needs

blood katana needs.png

Blood_Katana.png

Blood Tonfa needs

blood tonfa needs.png

New_btonfas.png

• Like 6

• Antar featured this topic

Fixing mistake

Screenshot_354.png

Changed this into

Disclaimer: Most of the post content is already present on nin online wiki(https://ninonline.fandom.com/wiki/Nin_Online_Wiki) in even more detail than this. This is my take on it as I like to make guides and I enjoyed my time in the sand and I think it is a great village to start your ninja journey in.

I pasted the disclaimer from my mist guide so made this mistake by accident! ><

• Funny 1