P&P Brother's Newspaper | STEAM?!

Nagoriyuki

PP_Brothers_newspaper.pdfHere is a PDF version of Newspaper

Welcome fellow ninja's, me and my brother @Poggers would like to introduce all of you to our newest RP project that will be like a newspaper. It will contain alot of segments like interviews, photo of the week, insult of the week and more similar stuff like that. I hope you will enjoy our work and atleast 1 person will read it all lmao.

We will be posting or atleast trying to post one newspaper a week. So if you got any content for us just DM us Pog#1000 and Poggers#2623.

Thanks to @Vaxure for doing that interview with us, we hope that coach was comfy and lemon cake mady by babushka was tasty.

unknown.png?width=425&height=603unknown.png?width=428&height=603unknown.png?width=426&height=603

PP_Brothers_newspaper.pdf

• Like 18

• Raiden featured this topic

Idea's to include in the news:

• Players being exiled / leaving the village
  • Tournaments and their winners
  • News in Takumi, Sand, Leaf, Mist
  • "Genin of the month" 
  • Intel scores of each village and how they change
  • Big fight results in DZ
  • Like 4

This is really cool, and I'm sort of surprised something like this hasn't been done. For an RP game with bits of drama left and right, this is good.
You should slightly reduce the coffee-burn tint, and also decrease the font size by a point or a half, so that you can fit more, and increase clarity.

As for content ideas, Insidious read my mind. 

If this goes big, you can ask GM's to post the newspaper on Discord so that people can subscribe to it with a #role or something and be notified.

• Like 3

• Erox pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Ueda unfeatured and unpinned this topic