Summoning

Noroime Tate

Question

Hello , today i want talk how improve summoning or maybe add "sage mode" (but only like little buff).

How we know in Naruverse was it really strong and can be in game not much balanced , or maybe can be hard to balance this technique.

But still i thinking many people want that technique/mode. 

But how balance and can be still buff for you ? I have idea for you and master Ueda. 

Orientation: Animal - name of active buff (buff (-per sec) / active time / cooldown)

Monkey - Monkey's Path (+10 Tai dmg/60s/180s)

Weasel - Weasel's Path (+ 10 Int dmg/60s/180s)

Hawk - hawk's stamina (+ 15 Fort (- 2)s/60s/180s)

dog - berserk chakra (+ 7 Cha (- 2s)/60s/180s)

Toad - Toad's Path (+ 10 Int dmg/60s/180s)

Slug - Slug's Path (+ 15 Fort (- 2s)/60s/180s)

Snake - Snake's Path (+ 7 Cha (-2s)/60s/180s)

Clam - Chakra flow (+ 7 Cha (-2s)/60s/180s)

Panda - Panda's Fury (+ 10 Tai dmg/60s/180s)

My idea . Also if you asking yourself where is Strenght ? i dont forget this stat , but when you are wm or fan user in many cases going people like fan/element or wm/tai , wm/element , tai/element...

Names can change , but this buff dont make you god, but you can be more stronger . So what do you think?PqYH4P.gif.f32de4ec4ddf909f9a7d6c76ff1cd8e0.gif

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

I like the sage mode idea and players already made a post about it in the past but the way you balanced makes one summon 10X better than the other and we should not forget that summons are village locked so only leaf and sand get 10+ int buff in your suggestion and no way for the mist to get it.

4 hours ago, Noroime Tate said:

dog - berserk chakra (+ 7 Cha (- 2s)/60s/180s)

Snake - Snake's Path (+ 7 Cha (-2s)/60s/180s)

Clam - Chakra flow (+ 7 Cha (-2s)/60s/180s)

7+ in the chakra is nothing and it only amounts to 35 chakra which is not bad in itself but compared to other suggestions it does seem bad.

4 hours ago, Noroime Tate said:

Hawk - hawk's stamina (+ 15 Fort (- 2)s/60s/180s)

Slug - Slug's Path (+ 15 Fort (- 2s)/60s/180s)

15+ in fortitude completely overshadows the other buffs fortitude is one of the best stats you can get 150 hp isn't something to look down upon.

Rather than just adding stats buffs like this it will be better for it to be something unique.

1 hour ago, Antar said:

I like the sage mode idea and players already made a post about it in the past but the way you balanced makes one summon 10X better than the other and we should not forget that summons are village locked so only leaf and sand get 10+ int buff in your suggestion and no way for the mist to get it.

7+ in the chakra is nothing and it only amounts to 35 chakra which is not bad in itself but compared to other suggestions it does seem bad.

15+ in fortitude completely overshadows the other buffs fortitude is one of the best stats you can get 150 hp isn't something to look down upon.

Rather than just adding stats buffs like this it will be better for it to be something unique.

Well , many Leaf , Sands And some Míst can get dog or Monkey , Monkey has +10 Tai 

And in Mist panda too , so i get it. Only change Snake on 10+ Int , because if you go on while Rogue , you can get Snake and then go back to Village.

There again going problem , int and Fort for only sand and Leaf , i know... but where one Village has something other Village doesnt has. Then when they meet on Battlefield , once will have better Attack but other Will has regeneration , or one Will cast jutsus with chakra buff and other will has better Fort , then he can get chance to escape or longer fight.

On one site i agree with you , but on other site , i do stats on summoning animals due to their characteristics .