Advanced Mastery Hype/ Hate

Isildro

@Ueda Greetings.

Probably know me batter as Judah but...With all due respect. Making a video game is hard, and you're making/ made a FREE Action MMORPG. That's even harder. Take the hate as a compliment, you inspired passion. Keep grinding and moving forward personally. And keep up the good work on Nin. You've done sooooooo much to improve Nin. Seeing how far Nin has come/ grown since I first seen it is dope. But, try not to allow "hate" to cause you to say something that will turn people away from the business (Nin Online) you've created. Keep the hype alive! Hype for any new feature of a game is a good thing. Even if people "hate" when the features have not released when they think it should. Advanced Mastery is a thing... I've seen the posts. But I also seen when you said "AM was being put on the back burner", so you could work on expanding/ improving Nin in other ways. You don't have to prove to people you aren't lying, by shutting the party down... so to speak. You've made the post explaining all this, you have receipts. All the adv mastery hate can easily be responded to by saying something like "when its ready" and sticking to it. Nin is free to play 1st of all... 2nd even the Anime creators/ publishers haven't made a better MMO then Nin. Some people do have legit gripes about not seeing Adv. Mastery, but if they're spewing hate and not disappointment... they're just being ungrateful. Or they really don't understand how hard it is to make a good MMORPG. Either way, don't get caught up in the hate (easier said then done I know). Keep grinding and all the haters will turn to lovers when new features get released.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi, Isildro. I agree with you, especially on the last thought. Haters gonna hate. So, there's no other way except to keep doing what you really love. So, never mind those who hate what you're doing. A good friend of mine from ข่าว E-Sport once told me this. He writes e-sport news, and you know it's quite obvious that he has haters. But there are still more fans of him than haters. Actually, haters can really help you discover your mistakes. So, we should always think positively about negative things in our life. That's it. BW

• Like 2