Endgame Incentive

Erox

I dont think its a good idea to reward people for claiming bounty, abusing the bounty system by killing your alts is bad enough as it is. If this was to be added even less ppl would be seen in dz,they would be just tryharding even more on the alt bounty farming.

1 hour ago, Onery said:

I dont think its a good idea to reward people for claiming bounty, abusing the bounty system by killing your alts is bad enough as it is. If this was to be added even less ppl would be seen in dz,they would be just tryharding even more on the alt bounty farming.

Let me repost a part of what i said on discord here.

"It doesnt matter if they work or not, theyre ideas. No first draft idea is or will ever work, it needs to be refined which is why i put in the pre notes that there is no guarantee that any of these ideas would be implemented but rather something for the dev team to look into for future updates."

That being said go nuts i really do want to hear everyones ideas!

im brainstorming and  yall cant stop me! bebobebopNerfflickerbebeboNerfPoisonScalpelbibodipop

To be honnest i can understand devs dont play the game so they actually dont know what their game is about and cannot comprehend their precious game testers pain. But there is a time when you must ask yourself if true unbalance isnt here intentionally

I may be tripping but its the same mentality as league of legends. They release a new champion completly broken so people wants to try him, buy skin and return/stay to the game. Nin online has blatant unbalances into a few classes and everyone end up playing those by creating alts and making it their main. While they create their main, nin has a continuity of ''new'' players who buy new merch in the cash shop and blessings. 

Nin makes money and feel full of player. The perfect scenario.

Nin online. A place where you create your own ninja who wont get far if hes not medic or tai.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Indra said:

im brainstorming and  yall cant stop me! bebobebopNerfflickerbebeboNerfPoisonScalpelbibodipop

To be honnest i can understand devs dont play the game so they actually dont know what their game is about and cannot comprehend their precious game testers pain. But there is a time when you must ask yourself if true unbalance isnt here intentionally

I may be tripping but its the same mentality as league of legends. They release a new champion completly broken so people wants to try him, buy skin and return/stay to the game. Nin online has blatant unbalances into a few classes and everyone end up playing those by creating alts and making it their main. While they create their main, nin has a continuity of ''new'' players who buy new merch in the cash shop and blessings. 

Nin makes money and feel full of player. The perfect scenario.

Nin online. A place where you create your own ninja who wont get far if hes not medic or tai.

This is irrelevant to the topic, thank you for voicing your opinion though.

• Thanks 1

I haven't given this much thought, but basically an rp-esque mission available to ninja at the level cap once every day. So just update it to increase with new level caps. Make the reward for completion like 500 ryo or something. 

The mission would be to help a lowbie with a mission of their own. Idk how youd enforce it. Maybe only kage can give a token required to turn it in and all participating parties have to vouch for doing the mission in the spirit of rp. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Enver said:

The problem with having a great endgame is changing the focus of the game genre, there are people playing for years who have been the best and they dont get rewarded anything. Instead no names like ''Remembering Melina'' get the attention instead. This game is focused on RP, but over 80% of the community dont care about RP including me. You know when you play a game and most content is end game and they say like ''The game starts at max level'' this is what Nin is missing because there is no end game focused content.

image.png.58401a4242afa9fda3fb86e3c8d37d8d.png

Lets change the way how D-Rank, C-Rank ect. work on bounty, lets make it work on Elo. People can challenge Online Users who have enabled PVP ON, you can turn it off at pressing the ''ON'' button. 

How does this work:
It should be a menu like Missions, Bounty in our hotbar, but only accessable when lvl 50. (This way new players will see that there is endgame content)
An Elo system that works based on masteries used, for example TaiMed will gain +5 only vs a FireLight. But if the FireLight wins he gains +15.
Lets say monthly everyone Elos resets, this way new players will have a chance to step into the pvp game and people wont get high Elo and then turn it off.
If you Challenge someone, they get a notification that they will be warped within 30 seconds to the arena.
image0.png

People can watch the fight but shouldnt be able to enter the Arena, only the teleportation does. 
Example:
200 Elo = D-Rank
500 Elo = C-Rank
800 Elo = B-Rank
1000 Elo = A-Rank
1500 Elo = S-Rank

It doesnt look as good for Elo to be based on masteries used since they can be changed at any time to not be meta as they are now. If tai/med suddenly gets changed into being teamfight mastery are you gonna be rebalancing "elo" gains when every small balance update comes out and suddenly its busted 1v1, who decides these things? Sounds stupid in bigger picture.

- I feel like world is very small overall and feels closed. It's really easy to block maps without there being any other way even if it would be longer one. You are Leafie and some group camps mini with people in your village being offline? Good luck playing, theres no way around mini, other than just wait. 

- Mentioned character progression is another thing, we hit 60 and now what? You finally got out of 3 daily mission hell cycle and now you can... Okay you can go out and pvp, farm bandit drops or try gaining some rank in village (if you didn't already pre 60). Achievements would be nice, with some rewards from different chakra charging color, titles, some cosmetic items to changing visuals of your summon. 

- Might be just me, but I found bandits Bandits, Manda or even Spider boss discouraging to do. Farming for hours without any drop makes me want to stop and do something that makes me go forward in any way over killing bandit with no mechanics whatsoever that doesnt drop anything for hours. Giving them (not only bandits but bosses overall) at least 100 ryo on death would be step in good direction in making player feel he gains at least something over just losing time.

Tldr.: World is very small closed, no character progression (other than village ranks), doing "endgame" content aka farming bandits or tower in LoI feels discouraging

• Like 3

I was thinking something like instance bosses might be fun. Maybe something like the kraken but it has super armor on its head and you have to kill all the tentacles to damage it for a short while till the tentacles resurface, with each tentacle having like 1k hp and head having like 25k. Another type would be if the giant spider periodically jumps onto the wall or something and gains armor and you have to kill a bunch of little ones to take off the armor. Horde mode would be fun aswell, with rewards on specific waves such as cosmetics or other rare items. Could probably do something like zetsus for it, and have a centre building with a certain amount of hp. When the building is destroyed you lose. Best example I can think of is this (skip to 6:00 mins) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9xW3V05-hc&ab_channel=%E2%98%85WishingTikal%E2%98%85 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Erox said:

(Pre Notes:

1. Nothing we come up with is guaranteed to be implemented even if we all agree its a good idea, this thread is only meant to give the Dev Team some ideas to work with in the future.

2. We are not at the true cap yet of which the current cap is 60.)

Dear Veteran Ninja,

I've been brainstorming about what would help keep players interested in playing once they hit the level cap (Currently Level 60), So far I have two ideas but of course this is only based on what I see and personally think, those ideas are the following.

202ddb97d97178237020a6aacada9384.png

So now I'm encouraging you guys to drop a few ideas, discuss it, improve upon etc..

~Erox

My suggest is :  Zone for really hunting is zone be in it good or rare drop be specific to this area if you died in that zone any drop you will lost any thing you get it in that zone

it from that zone if you are lost other player can loot that drop from that zone we can call that forbidden zone 

you will win more or lost more 

In this place no rule because you are the rule 

i make post here in Suggestions for here for read click here : Zone for really hunting

I think priority number one is finding ways to improve the quality of PvP encounters, since it's already the main 'end-game' experience. My favorite suggestions that people have already made are: farming war zones that give consistently high ryo/hour, adding multiple paths in and around DZ maps and setting up some kind of organized arena/leaderboard.

Aside from that, Nin could really benefit from some of the standard MMO mechanics. Crafting, gathering and player-owned housing are already confirmed (I think) and will go a long way. The big one in my mind is Achievements, like Lightheory said.

Achievements for farming different mob types, player kills, RP missions hosted, boss kills, etc. The rewards can be cosmetics, titles, house trophies or even more tangible benefits like 'hidden' farming zone unlocks similar to the Snake/Big Scarab caves.

Paired with some kind of crafting or gathering system, it'll create a whole new way to play the game. Grinding in Nin right now is high boredom/low reward, and still people do it. This is an easy way to hook the sub-section of MMO players that enjoy the grind, as long as it makes them stand out and feel rewarded.

• Like 4

On 7/11/2021 at 3:41 AM, Imhotep said:

I think priority number one is finding ways to improve the quality of PvP encounters, since it's already the main 'end-game' experience. My favorite suggestions that people have already made are: farming war zones that give consistently high ryo/hour, adding multiple paths in and around DZ maps and setting up some kind of organized arena/leaderboard.

Aside from that, Nin could really benefit from some of the standard MMO mechanics. Crafting, gathering and player-owned housing are already confirmed (I think) and will go a long way. The big one in my mind is Achievements, like Lightheory said.

Achievements for farming different mob types, player kills, RP missions hosted, boss kills, etc. The rewards can be cosmetics, titles, house trophies or even more tangible benefits like 'hidden' farming zone unlocks similar to the Snake/Big Scarab caves.

Paired with some kind of crafting or gathering system, it'll create a whole new way to play the game. Grinding in Nin right now is high boredom/low reward, and still people do it. This is an easy way to hook the sub-section of MMO players that enjoy the grind, as long as it makes them stand out and feel rewarded.

This + a systems that adds more to rp (examples being the ability to set certain words or phases to keys example if I flicker claw someone my character will shout "Wind Claw" we can take this a set further with adding the use of copy pastas again and  for rp stories to be able to be  typed,  which can be saved on different accs, this system can be added as a tab by the chat "just like how we have damage logs and so forth".)Another thing that can be looked into are cosmetics like tails, mouths {fangs, normal how it is rn, weird smiles etc.} and ofc furry drip to be added or as many players have asked for more slots for your accessories. Thus adding more customization options into the game. Can't remember which player said it but for the emotes to be able to be set to some keys thus less time to type it and allows for more fun pvp matches imo.

• Like 2

I personally think adding some kind of Tailed Beasts would be a truly exciting addition to Nin Online, and easily can be made in a copyright avoidable way. Obviously these beasts are going to be extremely hard bosses and I think they should have specific times where they have a possibility of spawning in certain areas. There's countless ways to add this in, but I personally think there should not be a cap to how many people can obtain tailed beast, just so that people don't become discouraged if they aren't the first to get one.

Spawn Rates:

Spawn Rates, I personally think, should vary depending on which tailed beast it is. The likelihood of the Tailed Beast spawning would decreased as number of tails increase, meaning it would probably be a 5-10% chance that the Nine Tails spawns in the areas it usually would.

Progression: 

Progression implies how far you have come to mastering the Tailed Beast. I personally think this should scale with how often you use the Tailed Beast (similar to Jutsu levelling), but I could also see this being something similar to the Hidden Leafs "Will of Fire" where when you die you have a chance of getting back up. I would say the first 15-20 time this ability is activated, your avatar would enter the Orange bubbly looking cloak that Naruto and Bee are seen going into, after that the next 15-20 times you activate the ability it would put you into the Red and Black cloak, and so on and so on, once you use that ability around 100 times or so then you could unlock the final stage, being known as Bijuu Mode.

This is just a random thought but I really think it would be something very hype for higher levels to do because obviously fighting a Tailed Beast boss would require lots of damage and stuff, which the higher levels have at their disposal.

• Like 3

If u implement a simple progression plus skills to levelling like others mmo.

Like gathering or instanced dungeons for lowbies to endgame ninjas.

Like a lvl 10 dungoen, lvl 20 dungeon and so on . until u get lvl 60 dungeons with extra hard mobs, and bosses with a nice drops. it will be amazing, and force people to group up to do this things.

PVP is only a part of the MMO, we need to have a better PVE expience.

Transmog is nice, but we have to actually have defensive itens, new weapons for INT, CHAKRA, AGI types. new Jutsus for people to drop, like a 0.1% chance, to drop a random new jutsu.

That will motivate people to do more content, we dont need a new level cap only, we need ways to fill the exp bar without ened to spend a whole day killing the same mob over and over.

I did not reach the endgame yet, but I thought that I would share a few things here (related to end-game contents). 

Firstly, I truly love the experience so far. The fact that leveling isn't as easy as on the other games of the genre make each level important and, somehow, unique. I know most people complain about the whole farming thing, but I see it as a way to practice your skills while thinking about your character's background (at least, that's how I see it). 

That being said, here are a few suggestions (end-game only, I may do a post later one "Vision of a new player" or something like that). 

System of leaderboard: 

It is probably not a surprise (seeing the previous answers), but such a system will not only entertain the players (who want to be the very best), but it could also serve another purpose. Let me explain that briefly: every month, a new "season" starts, at the end of every season, the best three players receive something (it could be a cosmetic specially made for that occasion, rios, etc.). The goal is basically to encourage people to take part in PVP. 

We could also imagine a system of arenas. If that's possible, the players who are interested in "fair fights" could talk to a PNG in each village and join some kind of queue. I believe that it could be, somehow, interesting for a certain part of the community.

PVP

As mentioned previously, I am a new player, but I already realized that PVP was a big part, not to say the biggest part, of the game. And that's why I think that a few things could be added/changed. 

- Village raid: What if these raids had a direct impact on the players? I mean, of course, it shouldn't be THAT big, but what if, for instance, the players who lose their statue (I don't know the name, don't hit me), lose an outpost or something like that? Like, it could be merged with Bandit's idea (who gave a really good idea, love it). 

- Arenas (already mentioned previously).

Rp contents

That includes a bit of everything. I started the game recently, but I can assure you that I can't to take part in RP missions or events. The thing is that, it would be amazing if there were more tools for that. For instance, housing for each organizations (should be expensive), etc. 

Politics

I could have added to the previous part, but I think that it deserves its own thing (don't hit meeee). Basically, the politics is done by players right now, and there is nothing in game that makes it seen to the players who aren't on Discord (as I am not on my village Discord yet :(), forums, etc. Alright, let me explain: 

What if the different kages could manage the politics of their village? For instance, Sand Village and Mist Village decide to become ally in order to fight against the Leaf Village or the other rogue organizations. By changing that in game, the people from these two villages wouldn't be able to attack each other (except if they have PVP on), which could encourage rp meetings between the different kages/organizations, etc. but also somehow balance the current imbalance (population of each villages). 

We could also push the whole thing a bit more by adding other possibilities such as giving the possibility to each kages to add taxes to the entrance of their respective village for visitors who aren't masked. I don't know, that sounds crazy, but again, RP-speaking, that could lead to something interesting. Of course, that could be problematic for the missions, but again, these players wouldn't have to pay if they hid their identity.

Achievements

That has already been mentioned previously, but that's definitely something nice to have in such a game. Players who don't know what to do (or want to do something else) can basically open a menu and have a look at their achievements, which ones are missing, etc. I, myself, enjoy it a lot. And that could even be more interesting if a few titles were given to those who achieve specific achievements (carrot and donkey).

Dunjeons

I sincerely don't know if it is possible, but having a few dunjeons could be nice. Not only for end game players, but also for the rest of the community. Adding a Dungeon, it is also adding a new story to the game, new monsters (or not), a new experience, etc. But also, something players could do regulary. What players could get from these Dunjeons? I don't know, but I guess Weapons, rios and, why not, specific cosmetics? 

Jobs

Well, that could be my last idea for now, but what about adding jobs to the game? It could start with basic jobs such as harvester, black-smith, and woodcutter then evoluate... Like, harvester could work with a new job called tailor to make new cosmetics (even recolour), etc.

Anyway, that's a bunch of ideas. Since I wrote it on my phone, there might be a few mistakes, and I am sorry for that. 

• Like 4