More common jutsu's

defyo5

Question

More common jutsu's which you can collect over the world. 

Every mob above ~35 level can drop piece of scroll, you have to collect 2 matching piece's for obtain jutsu, 
Or make it able to get from regular blank's but 50+ level requried,
Idea about "piecie's" and mob 35+ req is about make danger zones more active.

Example for new common jutsu's : 
(i dont spend much time for think about numbers)

1. Remove DoT from yourself. (25CP, 1s cast time, 1s selfstun)
  2. Little heal (50CP, heal for 80, 1s cast time)
  3. Chakra armor (45 CP, 1s cast, instead lost HP you lost Chakra for 10-15s) 
  4. Yourself boost (40CP, 1s cast, after you use it, all yours jutsu chakra cost double but also damage too, lasts 10sec,silence user after for 3s)
  5. Instant Cloak (40CP, its instant but cloak lasts only 3sek) 
  6. Over the limit (50CP, when you out of chakra you still can use jutsus but lost HP instead of Chakra, lasts 15-20sec, silence user after for 3s)

I think those common jutsu's will help make your own ninja, instead of have the same jutsu kit like other's players with your mastery.
Also you shouldn't be able to get them all (jutsu slot's).

• Like 9

20 answers to this question

Adding new jutsus to Nin Online? You must be a new player, there's been at best like 2 or 3 jutsus added to the game since 2017 (if that) you can forget about it buddy. Just suggest more realistic things that could be added into the game such as new cosmetics or cash shop furniture for player housing in the future.

If that's the case then he should be aware of the fact that nothing ever gets implemented in this game forsaken by god. @Sukki

No new jutsus, no reworks, nothing. Only slight non sensical number tweaks, some dysfunctional summons, and self stuns get added to already existing jutsus.

And somehow Rory still got all of you dogs barking to defend this game.

But ayo, who am I to tell you what you should and shouldn't play, keep buying those cosmetics boys.

1)Crazy dope idea Siekyo!

2)Nin should be defended... Name the Naruto based MMO better then Nin that's FREE to play, with character creation, Action combat ( that's mostly) skill based, open world, No pay to win mechanics, no power fantasy mechanics, with a unique Mission system, a bounty system, a player driven economy, guilds/ clans, raid system. New weapons, cosmetics(cash shop and ingame drops), villages, locations and quest being added  with some regularity. You cant name another mmo, except the power fantasy, pay to win roblox game, or some mobile mmo garbage cash grab.

3) I understand critique... But many haters be sounding like ungrateful children who didn't get a cherry on their sundae and throws a tantrum.

4) @Miki so many things have been added to Nin since 2019... you truly sound dumb. Coming into a positive post, bringing negativity is lame and makes you look bad/ sad. MF just keep scrolling next time.

41 minutes ago, Siekyo said:

More common jutsu's which you can collect over the world. 
Every mob above ~35 level can drop piece of scroll, you have to collect 2 matching piece's for obtain jutsu, 

example for new common jutsu's : 
-Remove DoT from yourself. (30CP, 1s cast time, 1s selfstun)
-Little heal (50CP, heal for 80, 1s cast time)
-Chakra armor (25 CP, 1s cast, instead lost HP you lost Chakra for 10-15s) 
- Yourself boost (40CP, 1s cast, after you use it, all yours jutsu chakra cost double but also damage too, lasts 10sec)
- Instant Cloak (40CP, its instant but cloak lasts only 3sek) 
- Over the limit (50CP, when you out of chakra you still can use jutsus but lost HP instead of Chakra, lasts 15-20sec)

I think those common jutsu's will help make your own ninja, instead of have the same jutsu kit like other's players with your mastery.
Also you shouldn't be able to get them all (jutsu slot's).

tbh not bad idea but 
remove Dot fine

Little heal fine
Chakra armor maybe "give avoidance for 1 projective/homing but still recieve stuns

instant cloak - share cd with normal one

rest idk tbh but overall good idea

• Like 1

That's only example's,
of course those jutsu's shouldn't be pretty strong, but let you play in your playstyle, 

i just suggested it, cuz i like aspect where every Fire user's can be a little diffrent that other's fire user's

Solid suggestion. The idea is we all build our own ninja but realistically the choice is between tank or glass cannon/high heals, with tank usually being the right answer. Once you know an opponent's masteries you more or less know what to expect; Advanced wouldn't have solved this.

More common jutsus is a great idea. If one of the problems with Advanced was that it was just variants of existing jutsu, then maybe add skill trees where you can morph jutsu down given paths. Passives can be hit or miss, but they for sure add to the variety. Add Clan abilities on top of those (like this suggestion by Kaen https://www.ninonline.org/forum/forums/index/topic/30439-some-ideas-for-clan-abilities/#comment-137982) and now there's a really good chance that no two ninja are the same, even if their masteries are.

Of course the problem with all of this is that it has the same development issues that Advanced had. It's still important to mention because creating your own character is central to the MMO experience. When the Dev team has the capacity to handle the added workload it creates, changes like should be at the top of the to-do list.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Miki said:

Adding new jutsus to Nin Online? You must be a new player, there's been at best like 2 or 3 jutsus added to the game since 2017 (if that) you can forget about it buddy. Just suggest more realistic things that could be added into the game such as new cosmetics or cash shop furniture for player housing in the future.

imagine type to one of oldest players getting named "new player" XD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miki said:

If that's the case then he should be aware of the fact that nothing ever gets implemented in this game forsaken by god. @Sukki

No new jutsus, no reworks, nothing. Only slight non sensical number tweaks, some dysfunctional summons, and self stuns get added to already existing jutsus.

And somehow Rory still got all of you dogs barking to defend this game.

But ayo, who am I to tell you what you should and shouldn't play, keep buying those cosmetics boys.

He made some balances miki so as always informed as hell <3 im not defending this game buttt anyway be clown somewhere else <3 

13 minutes ago, Miki said:

Mad cause game bad honestly

That just prove my point you are part of community which is retarded 

Typical Miki crying about balance - not even play and dont know how many changes gets up

Typical Miki - died 3 times instant dm "you retards nolife this game" what Miki doing 3/4h of bi warrioring

Typical Miki - get killed when he doing mission "lets send dm how retarded my oponent is coz he killed me" 

Thats all you Miki if you dont play dont brother to comment someone else posts coz its making people remind that your type players still there what is sad

Peace love positivity

Ps. Also dont bother to answer you wont get more of my time :)

In terms of what they added to the game, I can open patch notes and clearly see nothing is being added other than changing numbers such as increased poison scalpel cooldown by 1 and increased damage by 1. 

Honestly had me dying when you accused me of being a BI warrior and getting killed 3 times on a mission then raging, homie, you are aware of the fact I haven't played this dumpster fire of a video game since atleast like 2019 right? LMAO @Sukki

12 minutes ago, Miki said:

In terms of what they added to the game, I can open patch notes and clearly see nothing is being added other than changing numbers such as increased poison scalpel cooldown by 1 and increased damage by 1. 

Honestly had me dying when you accused me of being a BI warrior and getting killed 3 times on a mission then raging, homie, you are aware of the fact I haven't played this dumpster fire of a video game since atleast like 2019 right? LMAO @Sukki

You on good crack mate remind yourself against who you were fighting not even year ago :)

And WHAT IS BALANCE IF NOT CHANGING NUMBERS FOR THE GOD SAKE XD

Why you trying to hold that much this scalpel xD

Fast examples

Tonfas

Pipe

Bubble 

And your most like SCALPEL 1 SEC CD 1 DMG

so ye good patch note reading clown as always nothing changed in this year im not even suprised :D peace

Ayo I thought you wasn't gonna waste any more of your time replying what happened dawg? @Sukki 

Also yeah I played for like 2 weeks a year ago I guess if you count that as "playing" LMAO 

And about your fast examples, literally all of that is just number changes, I mentioned there hasn't been any new jutsus added or any older jutsus reworked, and patch notes confirm that. I don't care that he changed a variable on tonfas bro relax, he been changing those variables for the past 4 years.

You say "What is balancing if not changing numbers for the god sake"

So let me address that, I never even mentioned balancing, you're the one who brought that up, I said no new jutsus are ever added to this game and no old dysfunctional jutsus are ever reworked. But please, feel free to let me know if I'm missing anything in terms of that, I see nothing about jutsus being reworked/added in patch notes. Hell, I even saw a post where Yamikami complains about feast of lightning AGAIN, I swear I seen that same post like 17 times already and I barely look at these forums, the oldest of these posts probably dates back all the way to 2018, and feast of lightning is still literally the exact same jutsu. LOL

19 minutes ago, Miki said:

Ayo I thought you wasn't gonna waste any more of your time replying what happened dawg? @Sukki 

Also yeah I played for like 2 weeks a year ago I guess if you count that as "playing" LMAO 

And about your fast examples, literally all of that is just number changes, I mentioned there hasn't been any new jutsus added or any older jutsus reworked, and patch notes confirm that. I don't care that he changed a variable on tonfas bro relax, he been changing those variables for the past 4 years.

You say "What is balancing if not changing numbers for the god sake"

So let me address that, I never even mentioned balancing, you're the one who brought that up, I said no new jutsus are ever added to this game and no old dysfunctional jutsus are ever reworked. But please, feel free to let me know if I'm missing anything in terms of that, I see nothing about jutsus being reworked/added in patch notes. Hell, I even saw a post where Yamikami complains about feast of lightning AGAIN, I swear I seen that same post like 17 times already and I barely look at these forums, the oldest of these posts probably dates back all the way to 2018, and feast of lightning is still literally the exact same jutsu. LOL

Bubble

Wind claw 

Vacuum change 

Exact same jutsus nothing change nothing new ok :)

Wind claw is busted so like whatever and it hasn't been nerfed in a decade and I'm sure the other 2 changes are like miniscule at best, you got shit jutsus like lightning senbon, fire dragon, etc. These jutsus are trash and have been trash since this game's inception.

3 minutes ago, Miki said:

Wind claw is busted so like whatever and it hasn't been nerfed in a decade and I'm sure the other 2 changes are like miniscule at best, you got shit jutsus like lightning senbon, fire dragon, etc. These jutsus are trash and have been trash since this game's inception.

Lighting senbon isnt trash this jutsu have only low dmg which is the only problem it's fast and great range punish 

Fire dragon is bad? Ok free 180 dmg with 60 int is bad i need reducate myself xD

The only really rare jutsu from fire is vortex rest is decent

Water decent in every aspect 

Wind op as always

Tai lets not comment

Lighting dmg and feast is a bit shitty

Medic is opped

Earth is more than decent as 1v1 and team fights 

Wm is as always decent in solo and in group fights 

So tell me WHAT JUTSUS are this "etc" beside bubble 

• Like 1