Lighting Up Our Villages!

Aleiya

Question

Hello Everyone!

My name is Aleiya, and I'm from the Leaf Village! I've always felt that during the night and the rain in the village, visibility is pretty low which is why everyone prefers day time so they can see well. I've always envisioned Leaf to be beautiful at night time with its warm lights and homely lit up stalls and shops so I decided to make some concept art for how I hope the design for the lit up villages can look someday! Please like this if you think it should be implemented! I know its a daunting task but its a long term goal to make Nin more beautiful as time passes. :3

I am also in no way an artist, and this is my first time trying my hand at digital art and pixel art so go easy on me!

My design:

160308315_litupleaf1.thumb.jpg.342e556c6b96b174245ef8db3f240ad9.jpg

• Like 18

18 answers to this question

We wanted to do this, but due to recent feedback regarding our time spent reworking core systems to make anything rather than late game content like more jutsu. We've decided to pivot focus into just working on the stuff that people actually care about.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Ueda said:

We wanted to do this, but due to recent feedback regarding our time spent reworking core systems to make anything rather than late game content like more jutsu. We've decided to pivot focus into just working on the stuff that people actually care about.

I think this is not an excuse, they are possibly easy things to program because I have knowledge in scrip, just look for buts because people are waiting for updates and it has been a long time to get the updates that the game needs, please. We ask you a lot to focus more on nin online. This is a good suggestion that is easy to do, the little details and the little daily updates make people feel good for the moment to wait for the big updates and it lets know that you are more with the community.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Aleiya said:

Hello Everyone!

My name is Aleiya, and I'm from the Leaf Village! I've always felt that during the night and the rain in the village, visibility is pretty low which is why everyone prefers day time so they can see well. I've always envisioned Leaf to be beautiful at night time with its warm lights and homely lit up stalls and shops so I decided to make some concept art for how I hope the design for the lit up villages can look someday! Please like this if you think it should be implemented! I know its a daunting task but its a long term goal to make Nin more beautiful as time passes. :3

I am also in no way an artist, and this is my first time trying my hand at digital art and pixel art so go easy on me!

My design:

160308315_litupleaf1.thumb.jpg.342e556c6b96b174245ef8db3f240ad9.jpg

Woah that's a great idea alieya! It's kinda giving me Halloween vibes XD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Siekyo said:

Would be nice if add to game that, 
also add "bright's" in to street lanterns

Bounty station will look dope at night. 

Yes! I love the concept of lanterns and street lamps, and plan on making a lit up version of the markets soon to display a sort of festivity there too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ueda said:

Oh I see, Im sorry about all the backlash. This is just a creative suggestion I hope can be implemented over time as a long term addition! Nothing too serious. :3 I hope the community can help you guys with developing more content~

On 7/17/2021 at 6:43 PM, Sonju said:

I think this is not an excuse, they are possibly easy things to program because I have knowledge in scrip, just look for buts because people are waiting for updates and it has been a long time to get the updates that the game needs, please. We ask you a lot to focus more on nin online. This is a good suggestion that is easy to do, the little details and the little daily updates make people feel good for the moment to wait for the big updates and it lets know that you are more with the community.

It's not easy.

We are only two people.

We work on Nin Online full time.

We cannot work any faster than we do.

10 hours ago, Ueda said:

It's not easy.

We are only two people.

We work on Nin Online full time.

We cannot work any faster than we do.

Obviously it is not easy, it takes time but there is the possibility to fix and add small content and make people have more reasons to stay online. The community, even if it is small, can contribute something positive in this regard by making small script events or passing small code snippets for some solutions or another type of option for this but it is understandable people have been waiting and trusting what you propose rory for a long time but please spend months until you get years just tapping the code to adjust a small variable to such an extent and you maintain a philosophy that does not go with what the game does not do I need if they had more polls so we could vote would be a little better or at least I would do something to help him. nin has so much future and possibilities that are not taken advantage of

• Boring 1