Kalyr joined the game

Kalyr

Hello guys, 

After a few days of intensive farming, I finally take a few minutes to properly introduce myself. Long story short, as many of you, I am a huge fan of the world created by Masashi Kishimoto. While I was looking for an actual MMORPG that would allow me to do a bit of roleplaying (I am a total newbie btw), I came across this game. And what a total blast! Everything is truly enjoyable (even the farming part... I mean, it takes time, but it is "easy" so far). Oh, and my schedule is a bit off since I live in South Korea.

Even tho I was level 10 on the first account, I am taking a bit more time on this one since I am currently thinking about my mastery. I am not a huge fan of rerolling and stuff, so I want to make the best decision (and something that suits my future background / rp). Concerning my background, I am still working on it, so I am definitely open if you guys have any advice (I already read Saku's guide on the matter tho). 

Anyway, I am looking forward to playing with y'all.

Kalyr

* I created a new account following a mistake I made while creating the first one (the name wasn't rp-friendly at all). 
* I left the Discord by mistake and tried to join it again, but I can't. Any solution?

• Like 3