History of the Sasayaki Clan

Roque Uchiha

Pleasure my name is Roque, I am from the Brazilian server and I am writing a short story about the Era of the combatant states,through the vision of a sasayaki.I would like this to reach the leader of the clan and tell me what you think if I could make it official.

I will be making both available as pdf files.

If you like it, please engage me and I will continue the story.

Prologue en.pdf Volume 1 en.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is the history from the player who founded the clan for the global server, but it seems fine for you to create a story for your own character. After reading it, it doesn't seem like a clan history story but an origin story for a specific character.

2 hours ago, Atrane said:

Esta é a história do jogador que fundou o clã para o servidor global, mas parece bom para você criar uma história para seu próprio personagem. Depois de lê-lo, não parece uma história de clã, mas uma história de origem para um personagem específico.

So my goal is to tell the early history of the clan, how it came about, the past leaders through the vision of a protagonist.a narrative and not a simple and straightforward story.i am looking to develop even the emotional side of the ancient eras, as was madara and the death of his brother.tell how the war affected the sasayaki clan.