(QOL) Addition To New Missions Chain

Bandit

Question

Make it easier for new players to find locations within the village by either of the following options:

1. Adding the "arrow" that's first used when introduced to missions in the screenshot below infront of each location the new mission chain wants you to go to, making it just a little bit easier for new players to find the exact building/stand/entrance. This arrow symbol will only be visible infront of the buildings if the player has the specific mission, once it's done or abandoned the arrow dissapears.

unknown.png

Or if we wanna get more advanced..

2. Add the same arrow (or any really) that directs the player; kind of like that Land Of Toads mission where you train by going the direction the arrow shows, except the arrow follows where the locations are. For example, if I'm extremely far right of the village away from the scroll shop, the arrow will be next to my character pointing < (left). If the scroll shop is then above me once I've ran left, it'll point ^ (UP).

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

I kinda agree with you, at least, to a certain extent. Don't get me wrong, the idea is something I would like to see implemented, but not permanently. What I mean by that is that it should only be for the few first missions in order to let every new players find the different shops easily (and the different important areas). 

7 hours ago, Kalyr said:

I kinda agree with you, at least, to a certain extent. Don't get me wrong, the idea is something I would like to see implemented, but not permanently. What I mean by that is that it should only be for the few first missions in order to let every new players find the different shops easily (and the different important areas). 

The new mission chain has players go to each important building in the village once you finish or skip the Genin exam, the idea is to literally tie into these missions by adding an arrow in front of the buildings so once they’ve run around the village they just have to look for the arrow.

8 hours ago, Bandit said:

The new mission chain has players go to each important building in the village once you finish or skip the Genin exam, the idea is to literally tie into these missions by adding an arrow in front of the buildings so once they’ve run around the village they just have to look for the arrow.

Yeah, then I totally agree with you, but only if we limit it to these missions.