Sn1per Old

Question

Time to bring back a fun topic for everyone, we have all seen primal complain about chidori and how they want to add "ys chidori" this got me thinking how could we make chidori more similar to anime whilst still keeping it viable. Now time for amazing idea, why don't we have chidori have a 2s slow run to charge up chidori then after the 2s you have a 4s run cast with a 3-4 tile dash, this not only makes it more similar to anime as you have to cast it but then you also have a dash instead of a homing. The 2s slow run cast allows the user to either book it to the mountains or to cancel and having the 4s full speed run allows the lightning user time to try catch up and dash to the enemy. This also removes 1 less beloved homing from the game, feel free to add comments and suggestions and let me know if you like it.

• Like 3

13 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Sn1per said:

Time to bring back a fun topic for everyone, we have all seen primal complain about chidori and how they want to add "ys chidori" this got me thinking how could we make chidori more similar to anime whilst still keeping it viable. Now time for amazing idea, why don't we have chidori have a 2s slow run to charge up chidori then after the 2s you have a 4s run cast with a 3-4 tile dash, this not only makes it more similar to anime as you have to cast it but then you also have a dash instead of a homing. The 2s slow run cast allows the user to either book it to the mountains or to cancel and having the 4s full speed run allows the lightning user time to try catch up and dash to the enemy. This also removes 1 less beloved homing from the game, feel free to add comments and suggestions and let me know if you like it.

ys chidori is the way

17 hours ago, Katsuji said:

I was thinking a 1 2 or 3 second stationary cast which then puts chicory on your hand and gives speed similar to youthful spring for maybe 3 seconds or so

that was what ana said however i believe this would make it worse as you stand still for so long, your enemy has so much time to run away or cancel. This is why i said the slow run then into normal run as it makes it harder to cancel and more reliable.