Concerning the Blue Short Jacket

Sakamo

Question

It has come to my attention now and when I started the games that there is a specific clothing item that is not wearable by male characters. The item in question? The Blue Short Jacket.

My first thought when I entered this game was that I wanted to make a character that matched the name, e.g. a Japanese delinquent. Now I know not many people are familiar with what this is or will instantly assume Tokyo Revengers, so I'll upload an image for reference (best reference I can find atm is Takiya Genji from Crows Zero, would take me ages to search manga ss).

What really confused me when I spent my first hard earned 500 ryo to buy this item, and was forced to subsequently sell it back to the shop at half price, it looks to be based on the jacket that Sai wore. 

Hopefully this can get to the right people and be sorted eventually.

Peace, 

Yoneji

2094008.jpg

BSJ3.png

BSJ2.png

BSJ.png

BSJ1.png

Picture1 (2).png

399-3995314_sai-part-ii-full-naruto-shippuden-vol-8.png

• Like 8

7 answers to this question

+1 
I remember spending my first ryo on the jacket too and getting hit with the much dreaded “you can’t wear this” message. Having bought the netted shirt beforehand I was really excited to go for that pre-CE Shikamaru style with the jacket but couldn’t equip it, so I sold it back to the shop for half the price. In retrospect I’m still kinda bummed out about it, since it is an item I would still buy and wear if it were available for male characters too. :)

• Like 2

The only reason it hasn't been available is because when we added the art there wasn't a male version for it done. If it really fits fine without any modifications we can just enable it. But I don't... think it does?

If it needs modification, we can do it, but it's not really something we should be focusing on atm, but I can take a look and see how hard it is to modify it (if required at all) in a minute.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ueda said:

The only reason it hasn't been available is because when we added the art there wasn't a male version for it done. If it really fits fine without any modifications we can just enable it. But I don't... think it does?

If it needs modification, we can do it, but it's not really something we should be focusing on atm, but I can take a look and see how hard it is to modify it (if required at all) in a minute.

Thank you kind sir

Yoneji_2021_08_09_194744 (2).png

• Like 1