Let's Talk about Clans

Drusilla

Alright so since advance is officially cancelled i think the next big project was clans and when i say clans i am talking about clan jutsus/weapons/clothes/bases all that good stuff. we have yet to get any information about the future of in game clans and its been a very long time most clans already created content for the clans such as jutsus and many other things just waiting for some sort of approval. I am also speaking for my clan as well, why cant we get our stuff added in game and why most approvals take soo long like months, like it toke us 3 months just for us to get our clan clothes and that's just not right i am kindly suggesting that if you devs are so busy and we are already pixelating and animating content then why are we being postponed and why we dont got any info about the future of in game clans all we have is clothes and a base but nothing of substance we need answers because its not right. 

• Like 3

Nobody has "created" Jutsu for their clans because making jutsu is a lot more work than making idea posts...
As much as I want to just take everything as people want and implement it as well, a lot of suggestions people make tend to be unusable for one reason or another. We also have had most of the jutsu for each Clan planned for at least a year now. But we've not had the manpower required to work on it because we've been working on major architectural changes to the engine. A lot of which was done with the intention to make adding on top of the engine easier so we can sustainably add more features.

When it comes to Clan clothes, I've explained in this dev log post why we haven't been pushing any graphical updates.

• Like 2

thank you for replying rory but we indeed do have clan jutus ready alot of clans paid pixel artist or created them because many clans memebrs are talented when it comes to art/making jutsus i can speak fro my clan where we created and animated jutsus but ppl might steal our work so most clans dont post thier jutsu at all thus i sugggest you have a meetign sometime in the 'near' future when you completed your update that you have a set date and time where you can meet with each village clans and see thier work , jutsus, lore, clothes and then you decide on what you will add this alone will make alot of ppl feel that thier efforst and money they paid for thier content has not been down the drain. At the end im thankful that u responded to this post and that your update will be sucessful.

On 8/9/2021 at 9:05 AM, Ueda said:

Nobody has "created" Jutsu for their clans because making jutsu is a lot more work than making idea posts...
As much as I want to just take everything as people want and implement it as well, a lot of suggestions people make tend to be unusable for one reason or another. We also have had most of the jutsu for each Clan planned for at least a year now. But we've not had the manpower required to work on it because we've been working on major architectural changes to the engine. A lot of which was done with the intention to make adding on top of the engine easier so we can sustainably add more features.

When it comes to Clan clothes, I've explained in this dev log post why we haven't been pushing any graphical updates.

16 hours ago, Drusilla said:

thank you for replying rory but we indeed do have clan jutus ready alot of clans paid pixel artist or created them because many clans memebrs are talented when it comes to art/making jutsus i can speak fro my clan where we created and animated jutsus but ppl might steal our work so most clans dont post thier jutsu at all thus i sugggest you have a meetign sometime in the 'near' future when you completed your update that you have a set date and time where you can meet with each village clans and see thier work , jutsus, lore, clothes and then you decide on what you will add this alone will make alot of ppl feel that thier efforst and money they paid for thier content has not been down the drain. At the end im thankful that u responded to this post and that your update will be sucessful.

How many clan jutsu are their going to be ? One or three.

On 8/9/2021 at 8:05 AM, Ueda said:

For quite sometime the Ukiyo Clan has been executive by others who have changed and remolded the original ideals of the family. I never properly introduced myself. My name is Ouja Ukiyo, the original creator of The Ukiyo Clan. I've had many names before this change and have been a supporter of your game for quite sometime but have not been able to speak with you in person about what I believe the clan should be.

I agree with you, most people are too jumpy without substantial work being done before even approaching you. I've studied the mechanics of the game and notice the hard work and hours that have been put into creating everything implemented.

Furthermore, i'm an artist. I've done pixel art and animation in the past so when I see certain inspired people who are eager to see their ideas in game I understand how frustrating it may be not to bring those ideas into fruition. It's not as cut and dry as "This is an idea, These are certain drawings, Put it in."

It has to meet a certain criteria, the game carries a certain artform and it needs to follow this for the sake of a clean well thought out organized game.

I was told to ask to work as an GM by many people but haven't come to you personally. I'm artist with many talents. I create music and sound effects aswell. Enviromental drawings such as, advancing the rain effects, sand effects, snow effects, ect. I you're still looking for more GMs my discord is below.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards, Ouja Ukiyo