Blessings should cost 5,000 Ryo.

Raiden

Question

The title in itself says what is being suggested but I'll elaborate more on it. Currently Blessings cost 10,000 Ryo. Why would you spend 10,000 ryo when you can pay a player 5,000 ryo for the 5$ nin cred to buy a blessing. I understand this would cut into your profits Rory but at the same time this would be a better way to get Ryo out of the economy and would make actually buying Blessings from the NPC actually happen.

• Like 6

9 answers to this question

I've already stated I realize this would cut into Rory's profits but from a player standpoint it doesn't make much sense I personally think we have 3 options.

1. Make NPC Blessings cost 5k Ryo

2. Make Blessings cost 10$ in the shop to match the price.

3. Just delete the NPC.

I personally think the first option is the best. I'm assuming the NPC exists already to help remove Ryo from the economy and as an "ease of access" sort of thing. But if it's not being used at all then that defeats the purpose. This would actually promote use of the NPC and people would start purchasing them which in turn would help deflate the economy.

When monks were added they cost 5k and then the price got doubled because it was somewhat easy for 5 or so lowbies to come together and add their ryo to 5k. I agree that its too easy to just rather take the risk of buying 5 nin cred instead of dropping 10k ryo for it, which makes the monks obsolete.

• Like 2

i agree blessing should cost 5k ryo the econmy in general is soo bad new clothese added basics clothes like long coats the blouse outfits 25k-30k ryo like,,, the most ryo you can get from a daily is 600 and that from doing snow wolves... 60 snow wolves... that dont even drop thier furs,,,, can kill 3 waves and get legit 1 fur,,, but yea ryo need a massive revamp in nin