Forum Changes/Org Changes

Gildarts

Currently some of the Forum changes I've noticed that alot of you want agree with will be posted here.

• You can no longer make organizations instead it is called Clubs and from what i see you can not leave them if you make it. If someone knows how please PM ME x.X
  • You can no longer add profile music to your profile and you cant listen to music that feature is gone
  • You can no longer edit your background on your profile that feature is gone
  • You can now earn badges and ranks on the forum. Badges are earned for doing certain things on the forum. Ranks are TBD
  • ANBU member amount has been lowered
  • Police Force member amount has been lowered
  •  

Will add to this List as time passes

• Like 1

• Gildarts changed the title to Forum Changes/Org Changes
8 minutes ago, JunPachi said:

Currently some of the Forum changes I've noticed that alot of you want agree with will be posted here.

• You can no longer make organizations instead it is called Clubs and from what i see you can not leave them if you make it. If someone knows how please PM ME x.X
  • You can no longer add profile music to your profile and you cant listen to music that feature is gone
  • You can no longer edit your background on your profile that feature is gone
  • You can now earn badges and ranks on the forum. Badges are earned for doing certain things on the forum. Ranks are TBD
  • ANBU member amount has been lowered
  • Police Force member amount has been lowered
  •  

Will add to this List as time passes

Yh we need that music feature back

• Like 1

all of these may be temporary, this is a new system (of sorts) but i doubt they will remain gone forever. just know the dev team is working on both the game and the forums at the same time!

I for one am looking forward to what this new system can do for us. Change is good! you just have to embrace it!!