Stuttering, delay, input lag on new client

Ainz Ooal Gown

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to Rory and Wolf for all the hard work they've done on revamping the client, it hasn't gone unnoticed.

My personal issue (I think there are some others who are affected) is that with the newest client, I have started to visibly stutter, this affects running speed (others on the same specs run faster than me) and casting jutsus as well as players visibly skipping tiles on my screen.

The client just before this new one was perfectly fine,
image.png.62b9ef22f5defdc234755c3e5c4c7141.png

These were the specs I was using and I had 0 issues. But now I've tried all settings with V-Sync on and off and everything is horrible. Whether the new client is still being fine tuned or optimized then I will patiently wait but if this is the final product then there's an issue for some people.

Would appreciate any help. My discord is Ainz Ooal Gown#7133. I can stream my client so Wolf and Rory have a better understanding of the issue. 

• Like 4

I have set my fps cap to all the options available on the client (60, 120, etc, etc) and they are all as bad as each other. It's a constant stutter from tile to tile and jutsus are visibly delayed on my screen. For example, 

Person A has sub on
I land a shuriken on person A
I see the shuriken go through and behind person A by 1 tile AND then his sub pops. There's a delay.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ueda said:

I believe at this point, people are confusing client side lag vs. server lag.

The server has been experiencing some periods where delay is especially bad. We'll look into it on monday.

This is possible. I'm not that experienced in these technical terms, I ask Delp for a lot of help with these things. I try and make it as specific as possible when i'm reporting it. But I do believe that the server is having some issues as MANY players are experiencing these effects. 

Regardless, it's a step in the right direction! I'm very excited for player content coming soon! Just have to be patient and hope the cause for this "lag" is fixed! 

p.s I want to reiterate that the client version before the big update, I was perfectly smooth and little to no delays.

no cap sometimes when i going cf i get the input lag like i wil be pressing down on my key and my char would like stop move or go side ways i even tested it with my non gaming keyboard which i never sued adn its the same thing  like you would radomly like stop move or like stutter 

On 8/15/2021 at 2:08 PM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to Rory and Wolf for all the hard work they've done on revamping the client, it hasn't gone unnoticed.

My personal issue (I think there are some others who are affected) is that with the newest client, I have started to visibly stutter, this affects running speed (others on the same specs run faster than me) and casting jutsus as well as players visibly skipping tiles on my screen.

The client just before this new one was perfectly fine,
image.png.62b9ef22f5defdc234755c3e5c4c7141.png

These were the specs I was using and I had 0 issues. But now I've tried all settings with V-Sync on and off and everything is horrible. Whether the new client is still being fine tuned or optimized then I will patiently wait but if this is the final product then there's an issue for some people.

Would appreciate any help. My discord is Ainz Ooal Gown#7133. I can stream my client so Wolf and Rory have a better understanding of the issue. 

finally you feel my daily pain

• Like 1