Puppet Part 2

Latom

So this is a continuation of the Puppet Summon topic from yesterdays poll but this time its actually me trying to start up a discussion to find ideas on how to make the puppet summons actually used instead of most people outright saying its a waste of a jutsu slot. (Literally only have heard a few people genuinely talk about getting a puppet and its for some meme all 6 puppets tank builds)

Only Ideas I can think of are maybe up the dmg and/or hp of the puppets as they rank up because as far as I know from talking with people who have owned a puppet, they gain nothing. another idea could be adding a technique or two as they rank up so once you have a max summon, it can use things like the blood puppet spear or maybe something like a simple tool shooting out.

This is purely interactive and want people to drop any ideas on what might spice up the puppet summons for the community.

As someone who wishes to rp as a puppet master, I believe that a rework is needed. However, as Seifer has said, they are exclusive to the Sand Village, therefore the rework shouldn't give them too much of an advantage compared to other summon. Instead of simply buffing their dmg, we could, for example, give them something else such as more control. 

My idea is the following one: since these summons are supposed to be controlled by the ninja, wouldn't be a good idea for these ninjas to have more control over their puppets? For instance, the invocator could lock the target of the puppet, use its jutsu (limited to one or two per puppet), etc. I don't know if what I say really makes sense, but that's pretty much my first idea.

Another possibility could be that each puppet would have a speal skill/jutsu: 

• Puppet 1: small lock.
  • Puppet 2: buff the invocator (speed, small buff dmg).
  • Puppet 3: change its position with the invocator. 

That's more or less my ideas so far. Will update more later on if something pops up.