Unban event

Nagamushi

Question

Hello everyone in the Ninja world. Today iv'e decided to suggest a brilliant idea of mine. There should be a event where all Nin Online accounts that were banned for more than 2 years should be unbanned and able to access again. I am sure there are many players who would benefit from this event if it did occur. I would benefit from this since i have many accounts that were banned in the past years. @Ueda Please read this and let me know what you think. Thank you. 

• Boring 1

10 answers to this question

Just now, Sushi said:

No! Absolutely not everyone, maybe some people depending on the ban reason, but defo not everyone

Calm down there madam. I've got accounts that were banned by a abusive moderator you may not know of who has been banished a long time ago. This moderator permanently banned many of my accounts and even deleted some even when ive spent hundreds of $ on them before nin credit was a known source. This is was the main reason why i wanted this event to happen but i am pretty sure people who have banned accounts for more than 2 years probably don't play anymore or have moved on from that account and learnt from there mistake.