Heirlooms

Shinigami

Question

I have been thinking about this for a while and it would be nice too have a custom slot on your character for an heirloom.

Now there would be 2 Types of heirlooms i would like to introduce as a start, For PvP And for PVE.

The PVE ones would be inspired by luck and the PVP once would be inspired by historic battles taken place in the past

(P.S. the effects these will give are just mock up and could be heavily adjusted if ever implemented.)

Rabbit's foot : Said to be lost by one famous hunter renown in the lands of nin. ( 0.5% droprate boost )

Crystal Necklace : a rare crystal gem like necklace worn by many leaders around the ninja world. ( Charge chakra at an increasingly rapid pace )

Broken Oni Mask : A mask worn by the secret elite that used to roam the lands of nin. ( 10% chance too gain 250 HP at point of death instantly )

Hunters Knife : a sacred knife used for decades for multiple purpose survival ( Damage against NPCs buffed by 5% )

Now these heirlooms are very rare, they would be an universal drop but with lower droprate then any item ingame. Make them super rare!

If you think this is a good idea please let me know what you think and it can be worked out by the community and potentially staff members! Don't forget to upvote :)

84b0822ad909bd14cdd23bfa9c381c5c.png

• Like 4

4 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, Mokuchi said:

I have been thinking about this for a while and it would be nice too have a custom slot on your character for an heirloom.

Now there would be 2 Types of heirlooms i would like to introduce as a start, For PvP And for PVE.

The PVE ones would be inspired by luck and the PVP once would be inspired by historic battles taken place in the past

(P.S. the effects these will give are just mock up and could be heavily adjusted if ever implemented.)

Rabbit's foot : Said to be lost by one famous hunter renown in the lands of nin. ( 0.5% droprate boost )

Crystal Necklace : a rare crystal gem like necklace worn by many leaders around the ninja world. ( Charge chakra at an increasingly rapid pace )

Broken Oni Mask : A mask worn by the secret elite that used to roam the lands of nin. ( 10% chance too gain 250 HP at point of death instantly )

Hunters Knife : a sacred knife used for decades for multiple purpose survival ( Damage against NPCs buffed by 5% )

Now these heirlooms are very rare, they would be an universal drop but with lower droprate then any item ingame. Make them super rare!

If you think this is a good idea please let me know what you think and it can be worked out by the community and potentially staff members! Don't forget to upvote :)

84b0822ad909bd14cdd23bfa9c381c5c.png

You had me going till u said low drop rate...

• Like 1