New 1.8.0 launcher

Robin

Unfortunately the old launcher isn't properly updating itself to the new launcher. As such, until we can get a new installer working, I'm releasing a manual patch that will let you run the game properly. Here are the steps outlining how to replace it yourself.

Step 1.

To do this you'll need to find where your Nin Online installation folder is. By default, this should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Nin Online

Step 2.

Download the new launcher from here: http://www.ninonline.org/nin_updater.zip

Step 3.

Extract the zip file and take the new Launcher.exe file.

Step 4.

Replace the existing Launcher.exe file in your Nin Online installation directory with the new one.

Step 5.

Make sure you set up the new launcher to run with Administrator Permissions.

Step 6.

Run Launcher.exe to update your client.

• Like 6

Will need to right click to run as administrator btw. Also simply copy and paste  C:\Program Files (x86)\Nin Online in your file explorer to get there quickly. Also will need to open task manager to make sure that the old launcer that you might have tried to use before isnt still running, and will need to end process

Edited by hokorii

You need to go into your TASK MANAGER and END PROCESS on the old LAUNCHER.

It bugs when you open the old one, and it runs in background under 'Launcher'.  So open task manager, high light a application, and hit ' L ' a few times and when you find 'Launcher' for Nin Online, end it.

After you've done that Right click on the NEW .exe you downloaded and RUN AS ADMIN or else you'll have to end process again.

Edited by DarkWhispers
  • Like 1

You need to go into your TASK MANAGER and END PROCESS on the old LAUNCHER.

It bugs when you open the old one, and it runs in background under 'Launcher'.  So open task manager, high light a application, and hit ' L ' a few times and when you find 'Launcher' for Nin Online, end it.

After you've done that Right click on the NEW .exe you downloaded and RUN AS ADMIN or else you'll have to end process again.

I just downloaded the installer earlier. but it still gives me this error.

friends today I downloaded the installer again and and when you installed the game and I give the launcher I get this (unable to update launcher please ensure internet connection and restart launcher) and obviously I have internet

Edited by raziel

friends today I downloaded the installer again and and when you installed the game and I give the launcher I get this (unable to update launcher please ensure internet connection and restart launcher) and obviously I have internet

I remedied this by  right clicking and running the launcher as  administrator. Also I click the launcher inside the game folder itself just to be safe. My new problem seems to be this (https://gyazo.com/405657883f818bd5de130eecdbb8c10c)

Edited by Tsukiko