To the Gentle fist Haters

Drusilla

Question

Every time i look at forums i see people  complain about leaf hidden mastery and its kind of annoying , leaf as you all may know and as rory stated is the 'default village' of nin we have no weapons , no org items other than a 10 buff , our hidden mastery doesn't even utilize a weapon while sand have fan , black fan, crystal fan, blood fan, and mist have poison pipe , regulars pipe which snares every time you press the z key. That said please consider tht gf only have 1 jutsu that can slight take a little bit of chakra if landed and also self stuns you miss , I write this to say that gentle fist needs a buff let our melee take a percentage chakra , make you melee fighting g style jabs and not regulars punches and kicks make our pressure point actually show we are jabbing chakra apoints , let 16 palm evolve after each lvl up phase example 16 palm> 24 palm. 32 palms , just so each increase dmg and more chakra removed thus giving gf its own identity other than jsut flicker combo and run since that all our jutus can do i hope rory you really really try to hear us out and see where the leaf villagers are coming from on that note have a great day 

• Like 2
  • Funny 2

3 answers to this question

tldr; rework jutsus and basic to more chakra drain and differentiate from AGI.

Every kits combo does more damage than GF. The only thing that keeps it alive for the player base is flicker because without flicker it is near impossible to land its moves simply because the range is minuscule and in the actual game (not forced 1v1's), people will hit and run on GF users whom have no counter.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

On 8/18/2021 at 10:03 PM, Seifer said:

tldr; rework jutsus and basic to more chakra drain and differentiate from AGI.

Every kits combo does more damage than GF. The only thing that keeps it alive for the player base is flicker because without flicker it is near impossible to land its moves simply because the range is minuscule and in the actual game (not forced 1v1's), people will hit and run on GF users whom have no counter.

EXACTLY 100% with the tldr