Tradeable tickets events

kirisame

Question

good afternoon,
I don't understand why event tickets cannot be traded. I think there are players who for X reasons can barely catch them, or because, for example, they are bad in pvp or in tournaments they do not go beyond the 1 or 2 phase, or because they do not have time for the events or how it goes 1 every 3 months.

I think that it should be allowed to trade with event tickets, I have in many Accs tickets of these and if I could put them together I could buy something but since it is not tradable I can not ...
It seems unfair to me that a ticket of this style is not tradeable.

@Erox @Ueda

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

For now they will remain untradeable, but perhaps in the future this could be something the dev team will consider making tradable again.

That being said nothing is certain, unfortunately they were made untradeable in the first place for a very unfortunate reason.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Erox said:

For now they will remain untradeable, but perhaps in the future this could be something the dev team will consider making tradable again.

That being said nothing is certain, unfortunately they were made untradeable in the first place for a very unfortunate reason.

Thanks to respond, I hope GMs thinks about That, persons like me and lot More people wants it. 

Thanks!