Mob Jutsu

Latom

Since all these patches are getting pushed out now to improve the game and such I'd like to ask Rory and the other devs if a patch can be pushed through to fix the issue of Mob Techniques such as Racoons Barrage doing hella dmg right through subs or just outright hitting the wrong people. EX: I've fought a racoon and had this happen multiple times where it uses barrages and doesnt even touch me but hit someone who is minding their own business and well out of the range the technique should have -.-.

I really hope there is a fix to this because things like guren kicking for 50dmg many times throughout his fight right through subs or the fan boss at bandits having a seizure when you sub its barrage causing it to recast it multiple times (this happened to me once resulting in my hp going from 800 to 100 really quickly) can be quite bothersome when farming and can even end in death (especially with the racoons ;-; ain't a person out there who hasn't died cause either the racoon hit them for a heavy dps snipe with a bs barrage or they got stunlocked cause of the unsubbable leaf genjutsu and were punished to all hell with nado/barrage) 

Much love to all the devs and hopefully there is some fix to this ;)
(P.S. my examples were only some of the very many issues with mob techniques in the game so I might not see this patch for a while but hopefully yall can do it <3 )

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Aesthetic said:

Since all these patches are getting pushed out now to improve the game and such I'd like to ask Rory and the other devs if a patch can be pushed through to fix the issue of Mob Techniques such as Racoons Barrage doing hella dmg right through subs or just outright hitting the wrong people. EX: I've fought a racoon and had this happen multiple times where it uses barrages and doesnt even touch me but hit someone who is minding their own business and well out of the range the technique should have -.-.

I really hope there is a fix to this because things like guren kicking for 50dmg many times throughout his fight right through subs or the fan boss at bandits having a seizure when you sub its barrage causing it to recast it multiple times (this happened to me once resulting in my hp going from 800 to 100 really quickly) can be quite bothersome when farming and can even end in death (especially with the racoons ;-; ain't a person out there who hasn't died cause either the racoon hit them for a heavy dps snipe with a bs barrage or they got stunlocked cause of the unsubbable leaf genjutsu and were punished to all hell with nado/barrage) 

Much love to all the devs and hopefully there is some fix to this ;)
(P.S. my examples were only some of the very many issues with mob techniques in the game so I might not see this patch for a while but hopefully yall can do it <3 )

Rereading this a day later I do want to clarify that range is also an issue not just going straight through subs
Guren or the Tonfa Boss are the best example landing a free hit anywhere on the map which can cause some issues for those on the lower end of the hp scale and/or lower level.
(Not sure if you guys will be able to push out patches for either the range or sub issue but hopefully the team can do dis. Much love to the devs <3 )

Mobs should do less damage. They seem over powered especially for lower levels who are forced to leave their village.

Adding status effects to every mob is also over powered, maybe if one boss like mob was present or it was given to just a special mob it would make much more sense. For example, Bears could revert to being normal with less damage, but a polar bear could have the current bear's damage with an stun.

This will also help people feel as if they're accomplishing something and not wasting time.

Spending 3 hours after doing daily missions and repeat puching mobs gets old and without any other source of events going on or rp or anything to keep them interested, i've learned that they would try the game then quit either the day of or within the week of playing.

• Like 1

I agree that the bugs in toad from the racoon boss should be fixed. The tails/feathers drop rate should be a tad higher. It is awkward to not be able to get tails/feathers when every creature you fight has it pixelated on them. That can be said about other mobs too.

Overall for the damage aspect of mobs, they are mostly fine (except those blood puppets). The better fix to this problem is to diversify mob levels in surrounding areas rather than nerfing the mobs that are already there. That way you can always face mobs that are on your level or closer to it.

• 2 years later...