[Suggestion] Housing Ideas

Angelik Date

Question

Hey everyone,

Enjoying the new housing system? I am coming to bring some fresh ideas that I think might bring even more fresh air with this system. 

1. First, I am thinking of additional housing estates in neutral zones (no restriction as who can own those houses);
  • Tanzaku
  • Asoki port town
  • A new map accessible through Dark Spiders acting as a lobby/no-zone for meetups
  • Down of South Tigers

I believe it'd be nice to finally have those areas for interactions, where it'd be No One's territory, and it will brew chaos and fun. 

Those maps will be between all main territories and be way easier for people to trade and meetup, instead of going to Land of Toads every time you want to trade something. 

As well as more free space for tournaments, duels and just friendly sparring. (example use of the current club system and having a "Weekend Fight Club" where weekly events can be announced)

2. Second, I am thinking in villages there should be houses sizeable enough to be fit for unofficial organizations and allow them to spar and host their own events.

Villages nowadays don't support friendly interactions and sparring with alleged "enemies", and instead you have to go to Toads where a spar can be easily interrupted/ruined by a hostile group. 

Thanks for reading :3 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 answers to this question

I don't think I'll be adding a Housing District for Tanzaku and villages that aren't Ninja Villages just because I don't think there'll be much popularity for it.

But I'll be making some of the buildings in Asoki, Tanzaku Quarter etc. main map rentable.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ueda said:

I don't think I'll be adding a Housing District for Tanzaku and villages that aren't Ninja Villages just because I don't think there'll be much popularity for it.

But I'll be making some of the buildings in Asoki, Tanzaku Quarter etc. main map rentable.

Could you add some in Snow where the bandits/wolves are. That would be pretty chill. ?

• Like 1