Puppet Part 3

Latom

Katana Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone think it should be nerfed and have its str req dropped a lil?? (Blood Katana Poll)

• Yess
    • No
    • Other (drop your suggestion below)

The topic no one has been waiting for and the finale to my puppet saga

I'd like to reach out to anyone who has actually used a puppet and gather info on abilities and such because all summons to my knowledge are pretty well recorded and everyone knows their hp totals,dmg,abilities,etc but puppets are like basically unknown except for a type or two so I'd like for anyone if possible to post a comment below with a detailed summary of any puppet they have used before ;)

Secondary thing is asking a puppet related thing but not actually about the summons

Blood Katana owo
Does anyone think it should be nerfed and have its str req dropped a lil??
ngl its kinda a weapon that is never used but I like its cosmetic and feel it might be used more if it was a bit more of a stepping stone instead of skipping from like relig/scythe to crystal/shiro. just feels like a very underwelming addition in that department considering the other two blood weapons are the blood iron fan (unrelated to puppet) and blood tonfas which are both fantastic weapons. reason I say nerf btw instead of  buff is because I feel we already have alot of better swords covering the 110-120 range and it feels underwelming for that str area so just nerf the dmg slightly and put it at like a 90req or something considering how long you have to farm for drops to get this thing just for the bone,crystal and many other high str swords to be way better. (PS. I'm a dumbsh!t about swords but really just wanna see this thing flourish a tiny bit instead of being a sad weapon with a pretty chill design)

Blood Katana and Tonfas both have a future planned passive ability unique to them.

Puppets should not be nerfed, but the ability to summon them while the puppet takes its last hit of damage to instantly summon it again, should be nerfed.

There is no reason it should be able to be revived after it's killed for a set period of time.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...