Player Orgs

Ainz Ooal Gown

It'll take awhile as it's we've got a bit more priorities at the moment.

We'll be moving in completely in-game with added features like Organization Levels etc. so when it is back it'll be back better.

If you have temporary measure suggestions we can consider it.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Ueda said:

It'll take awhile as it's we've got a bit more priorities at the moment.

We'll be moving in completely in-game with added features like Organization Levels etc. so when it is back it'll be back better.

If you have temporary measure suggestions we can consider it.

I know you said it is not currently a priority, but it is quite literally unplayable when you have armies of 10+ who cannot damage eachother.
This game is numbers reliant, you are basically telling us rogues we cannot have the same exact privilege they have. I don't think that's fair for us who want to enjoy the game, considering 60% of the game is in leaf.

Thanks for the fast reply @Ueda

I have some temporary fixes, I do not know how difficult each is to implement, so I'll take your word for each suggestion:

1. Increase rogue team limit from 4 to 10
2. Create 2-3 "official" takumi corps that offer no buffs or clothing, simply made for rogues to avoid friendly fire (there are orgs in takumi that have been left 'homeless' after orgs have been removed)
3. Remove friendly fire from rogues entirely inside safezone (this will at least let us defend or raid inside safezones outside of small hunts)

Hope you can consider these, thanks !

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

I know you said it is not currently a priority, but it is quite literally unplayable when you have armies of 10+ who cannot damage eachother.
This game is numbers reliant, you are basically telling us rogues we cannot have the same exact privilege they have. I don't think that's fair for us who want to enjoy the game, considering 60% of the game is in leaf.

I also said to suggestions temporary solutions.

11 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

Thanks for the fast reply @Ueda

I have some temporary fixes, I do not know how difficult each is to implement, so I'll take your word for each suggestion:

1. Increase rogue team limit from 4 to 10
2. Create 2-3 "official" takumi corps that offer no buffs or clothing, simply made for rogues to avoid friendly fire (there are orgs in takumi that have been left 'homeless' after orgs have been removed)
3. Remove friendly fire from rogues entirely inside safezone (this will at least let us defend or raid inside safezones outside of small hunts)

Hope you can consider these, thanks !

We can do 2. Any suggestions on what it would be?

• Like 2

@Ueda

Great !! Personally, I'd like my own org "Team Aggression" which has 19 active members, of which 13 play daily, and the rest are online at least 2 times a week.

Otherwise Otogakure, Sound 4 or Kara (not sure how closely using official naruto orgs is allowed) but otherwise I'll let the other rogues who play in big friend groups / guilds to decide on this thread

• Like 1