Walking Jonin NPC

Fugai

It's not an exploit, jonins have been bugged for quite some time and each village has 1-2 that spawn in seemingly random positions.

edit: actually i think sand might not have any that bug to random spots. i know mist and leaf have a couple tho

I think walking Jonins are a great way to keep players on their toes even at times when villages are mostly empty. I remember quite a number of times where I got my guts scared out of me by a mist Jonin hiding in the trees at the bottom of the village when I was heading to do Spa or Docs. Sometimes you even get damaged, which in turn forces you to cast cloak or hide and regen which may put you in a vulnerable position in case someone randomly walks by and spots you. If sand has static Jonins I’d really suggest turning some into wandering NPCs just to further the excitement. 

12 hours ago, Fugai said:

Why the leaf has eternally changed jonin this week I see it in the next place because I understand that they are using an exploit to put it where they want.

we dont control the jonin we never did he stays where he want he follow us then stay where he want 

17 hours ago, Atrane said:

It's not an exploit, jonins have been bugged for quite some time and each village has 1-2 that spawn in seemingly random positions.

edit: actually i think sand might not have any that bug to random spots. i know mist and leaf have a couple tho

Nah we have a bug that makes the Jonin walk around in circles like a dog now lol