Jun Leveling Guide

Gildarts

Hello, my fellow Nin players and welcome to the post that everyone has been waiting on from me. Countless times I've been asked how do I level so fast or why do i reset so often? This guide will teach you how to level like me and hit level 36+ within a week's time all while playing other games, having a life, enjoying family and so on. I also remade this guide because the older post was deleted.

Well, the questions will be answered in this guide I shall provide on how to level Like Jun AKA Ninja. This guide will give you the most quickest way to hit level 35 from level 1 in a short amount of time all while having a real life or doing other things besides no living Nin.

**ALSO** Here are some helpful guides made by other players like prices on items, where to train, rp guides and etc.

1. Beginner Guide By @Ori - 
  2. Roleplay Guide By @Saku - 
  3. Mastery Guide and Tier List By @Ninja -
  4. Item Tier List and Prices by @Niti - 
  5. Side Missions for levels 20, 22,25, 27, 30-35, 38, and 40-45. Also, the leveling Arcs for levels 20, 30, 40, and 50 are listed on the Nin Wiki here - Nin Online Wiki | Fandom

6. Stat Calculator, Nin Map, Where to grind, and Kage History by @Deviax - MetaNin | Home

(These Side missions help ease the pain of leveling in certain level ranges)

Level 1-10
**Please Note: When grinding in the below villages it's best to get a melee kunai if you are using the Intelligence stat as your main source of damage. If you are Strength based grab a Wooden Katana/Bubble Pipe and use it until you meet the requirements to get a stronger weapon, and if you are Agility based use your fist or tonfas once you meet the requirements. .**

In each village I recommend doing the tutorial/starter missions that the game prompt you to do. You also view these by pressing M or clicking missions on the HUD and doing what it says.

• Sand Village Guide By @Antar - https://www.ninonline.org/forum/forums/index/topic/30397-sand-village-guide/
    Sand is 1 of 2 easiest villages to grind in due to its training areas being in a great location and within its village areas.
    For levels 1-4 I typically stay at Larva and grind them till I get to level 4 or half way to level 5. You can also do the mission with the kids near the Sand Gourd Statue by giving them the Kazecola/Sand Up to help with the grind.

After Larva I head to scorpions which I stay at until about level 8/9.
    After Scorpions I grind at Stingers until level 10 then proceed to Coyotes.
  • Mist Village Guide By @Antar - Mist Village Guide - Player Guides - Nin Online
    Mist is the 2nd easiest village to grind in outside of Sand and it's reason is because of the distance it is from the other villages and the boat ride that takes 5 minutes to get to the village.

For Levels 1-4 I stay at Larva  just like I would as a Sand Ninja until almost level 5. You can also do the Gold Bars mission to help give some EXP early on so the grind isn't too toxic.
    I then proceed to dragonflies until level 8/9
    Once level 8 or 9 I begin killing foxes until 10.
  • Leaf Village
    Leaf is one of the harder places to grind due to the need to leave the village early on and grind in danger zones due to the lack of mobs when reaching higher levels.

For Levels 1-4 stay at Larva like previous villages until almost 5. You can do the hide and seek mission with the kids at the playground to help give EXP so the grind isn't toxic.
    Proceed to spiders and remain their till levels 8/9
    Then head to level 9 wolves until level 10. 

Please note; I would not grab any daily as a low level ninja not until level 16 simply because at this level you get missions that give better exp that can help you level to 20 faster. **

**Also another Note: I recommend getting your hand on these items as soon as possible for missions/side missions - 200 Venom, 10 feathers, 38 Racoon Tails, 30 talons, 20 DNA, 23 Rat Tails, 23 Scorpion Tails, and as many bear paws as possible**

Level 11-30
  • Sand Village
    Once you reach level 10 I normally do Sand Seals which is an easy level 11 and then proceed to do Leaf Seals which is an easy level 12. (Doing these seals in Leaf should be easy with Sand's passive 100% Cloak.)

Once level 12 if there is an active Chuunin/Jonin and you have 2 other people with you; you can do RP I which should get you to level 13 if not close. if there is no active Chuunin/Jonin to host continue grinding until one is available. 
    Depending on your masteries you may have to continue to grind at coyotes until level 15. This mainly applies to agility taijutsu/gentle fist strength users, Strength based weapon masters/Fan Users and Intelligence/Chakra based medics. Once stronger you can head to the small scarabs.

if you are an Intelligence mastery user such as Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Int Weapon Master, or Wind yo can head to the small Scarabs. You will remain at the small scarabs until level 17/18. Some of you may feel more comfortable staying here until level 20 which is fine but if you wish to train like me you'd follow my path.

If you follow my path then at levels 17 and 18 you should be killing big scarabs and you will remain to do so until level 25+. While still grinding here I normally take breaks and kill the bosses in Takumi with the aid of a medic or someone that is knowledgeable of how killing bosses together work. While killing the bosses be sure to grab the Guren Mission(Level 20 Req) and turn it in for an free level up.

When you reach level 25+ you can either stay inside big scarabs grinding will occasionally killing bosses in Takumi or you can head to Snakes, Bees, and Hornets to grind on until level 30.

• Mist Village
    Just like I said for Sand, I would go and do Sand Seals and Leaf Seals for an easy levels 11 and 12. Be warned doing these at a low level are hard so have a group with you or become very stealthy by using cloak to sneak around and get them done. Some Leafies/Sandies are nice enough to let you do them as well or you can bribe them.

Once level 12 if there is an active Chuunin/Jonin and you have 2 other people with you; you can do RP I which should get you to level 13 if not close. if there is no active Chuunin/Jonin to host continue grinding until one is available. 
    Depending on your masteries you may have to continue to grind at foxes until level 15. This mainly applies to agility taijutsu/gentle fist strength users, Strength based weapon masters, and Intelligence/Chakra based medics. Once stronger you can head to the Ghost inside the Haunted Temple.

if you are an Intelligence mastery user such as Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Int Weapon Master, or Wind yo can head to the Ghost inside the haunted temple. You will remain at the Ghost until level 17/18 unless you feel you can kite Giant Fire Ants well. If you can kite them I recommend going ahead an starting to grind on them.

You should be killing Giant Fire Ants/Giant Ants until 25+.

When you reach level 25+ you can either stay at Giant Ants grinding while occasionally killing bosses in Takumi or you can head to Snakes, Bees, and Hornets to grind on until level 30. You shouldn't have to leave Mist though for a while for grinding since most your mobs you need until level 30 are there.

• Leaf Village
    Just like I said for the other villages, I would go and do Sand Seals and Leaf Seals for an easy levels 11 and 12. Be warned doing these at a low level are hard so have a group with you or become very stealthy by using cloak to sneak around and get them done. Some Sandies are nice enough to let you do them as well or you can bribe them. Mist has no seals or no mission that another village can do so don't worry

Depending on your masteries you may have to continue to grind at wolves until level 15. This mainly applies to agility taijutsu/gentle fist strength users, Strength based weapon masters, and Intelligence/Chakra based medics. Once a little stronger you can head to the white tigers and regular tigers.

if you are an Intelligence mastery user such as Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Int Weapon Master, or Wind yo can head to the tigers/white tigers. You will remain at the tigers until level 20 I recommend unless you are Intelligence based and can kite really well.

If you can kite then I recommend going ahead an starting to grind on Hornets/Bees near Tanzaku. You can grind here until level 25+ and just like the other villages if you feel confident enough you can head to Snakes/Bears and grind on them. You can occasionally take breaks and go kill Takumi bosses and turn in the Guren Mission while there. Be sure to be level 20 to get the mission and turn it in.

*Once you unlock the level 20 Train Arc (Land of Waves) You can grind here inside the train. You gain exp from the mobs and bosses as well as getting rare drops that you can sell or wear for fashion. This applies to each village stated above. *

*Once you reach level 40 you will unlock the Bandit Arc that will give you access to more side missions and a storyline to help you level from 40-50. This quest line should be done with a team to get done quickly. This quest line also gives items you can wear, buy, or sell depending on you. *

• BUILD GUIDE LEVEL 1-30
    Water, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, Intelligence Medic, and Intelligence Weapon Master here are some builds I used playing Int from low level to mid level which helped me be able to kill mobs stronger than me and grind efficiently. These builds are what I used as an Int user until level 30 and they worked out perfectly for a healthy balance between power to kill mobs, chakra/hp to sustain hits and be able to go longer without charging.
    **Also Note; Once you reach level 30 you can do the Land of Toad Missions and once done you should've reached level 34 from completing or higher depending if you do dailies while doing it.**

• Level 1-15
    Fortitude/HP - 300
    Chakra - 100
    Intelligence - 45
  • Level 16-25
    Fortitude/HP - 500
    Chakra - 150
    Intelligence - 65
  • Level 25-35
    Fortitude/HP - 800
    Chakra - 225
    Intelligence - 70

For Strength, Agility, and Chakra based masteries I will post individual builds so Look closely. With these masteries you will be using melee and tool usage more than jutsus so your HP should be relatively higher than the Intelligence builds with your damaging stat being the 2nd highest then chakra. Level 31 and 32 is pretty much free levels in Toad which should put you to 70 strength so you can use swords like Twin Fangs, Stylish Sword, and Religious. 

(Strength Based Weapon Master/Gentle Fist) 
  • Level 1-15
     *(If you go Gentle Fist you need to get 100 Chakra so you can use Pressure Point Needle.)*

Fortitude/HP - 500(400 for Gentle Fist)
    Chakra - 75 (100 for Gentle Fist)
    Strength - 30(20 for Gentle Fist)
  • Level 16-25
    Fortitude/HP - 700 (600 for Gentle Fist)
    Chakra - 125 (175 for Gentle Fist)
    Strength - 50 
  • Level 26-35
    Fortitude/HP - 800 
    Chakra - 200
    Strength - 65

For Agility Taijutsu users this build will focus high consistent DPS with tank HP and average chakra early on. if you have Tonfas also you can use them by level 30 which will increase your melee damage by 14.

• Agility Taijutsu Build
  • Level 1-15
    Fortitude/HP - 400
    Chakra - 50
    Agility - 45
  • Level 16-25
    Fortitude/HP - 550
    Chakra - 125
    Agility - 65
  • Level 26-35
    Fortitude/HP - 800
    Chakra - 200
    Agility - 75

Lastly we have Chakra Medics; they excel in healing abilities and using Chakra Scalpels/Senbon to help them Level. Typically most Chakra medics that go this route early on team with friends or other low levels to help them level until level 15 which is when they can be more offensive and train on there own. I personally invest a few points into agility to help early on or get 10 Intelligence to use a melee kunai until i get scalpels. You can also get poison senbon which down the road will be helpful in PVP.

• Chakra Medic Build
  • Level 1-15
    Fortitude/HP - 400
    Chakra - 225
    Intelligence - 10(For Melee Kunai/Poison Senbon)
  • Level 16-25
    Fortitude/HP - 600
    Chakra - 375
    Intelligence - 10 (Will Not Change from 10)
  • Level 26-35
    Fortitude/HP - 850
    Chakra - 500

Any stats you invest into after 35 is up to the player as most of your core stats will have reached the minimum requirement needed for most your skills that will be viable for you in combat. Since i feel this way I will not make a build guide for 36-60 as it is up to you; what do you want at this point? More damage, sustainability, tank, or a balanced build
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...