Sand Kage exile for nothing.

BadQ
Go to solution Solved by Ueda,

So, Im playing sand since 1y+ I got about 6 months break and I came back to play as Sand. 

As always I decided to grind scorpions till lvl 15 to get some money from blanks and tails. I was grinding with fan so as you know it has cooldown at hits. Every time I tried to hit scorp one of "sand blank farmers" stole it from me when I told him to stop I just got "go coyotes". I got mad and started to hit scorps in front of that blank farmer with kunai (15 dmg hit so he didnt got loot) than Allmighty Sand Kage came and jailed me, he just came and jail, any questions, any conversation, after jail I got exile, reason? Spy, than disrespecting kage and finally "Because I dont need reason". Is it normal behavior? For 1y playing sand I never had that situation. (Sorry my english is not the best)

1.png

2.png

3.png

• Funny 1
  • Shocked 2

• Solution

This is allowed within the confines of their limited powers (unfortunately). There is a way to fight back, that's by becoming a Missing Ninja.

Also, if they exile people for no reason, they lose out naturally by thinning their ranks.

(Unfortunately) is used because this is a side effect of giving players the ability to get into positions of power that allow them the freedom to affect the gameplay of others. While it sucks that it exists, it also sucks if it doesn't.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Boring 2

2 hours ago, Ueda said:

(Unfortunately) is used because this is a side effect of giving players the ability to get into positions of power that allow them the freedom to affect the gameplay of others. While it sucks that it exists, it also sucks if it doesn't.

What about power rotating in a certain closed group of players/friends? 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

This is exactly why the Sand Kazekage system is flawed at its core. Since lore-wise the successor of the Kazekage will usually be a member of their family this translated into Nin by applying a similar logic only with whom the current Kaze deems worthy as the next leader of the village. This however, while it’s not a bad idea initially, creates opportunities for people to rotate power in a constant loop between a closed group of friends or family. And since the Kazekage is absolute, they can run their village as they see fit. This leads to certain people who are on good terms with the current Kaze to gravitate towards the Sand village, whereby an “inner circle” is formed where power resides (promotions, orgs and higher-up ranks). Since these things are an issue for some players, on one hand I have to agree with Ueda as @BadQ can go, lvl up in Takumi relatively fast, maybe find a group of rogues to raid Sand only to pay the Kaze back for what he’s done (I think this would be great RP) while on the other hand I’d also have to give props to @Seifer as there should be a way of disposing if the Kage if the majority of people dislike how they run the village. The latter could be done with the implementation of a coup system where if the leaders of official Suna organisations (SMPF, Sand ANBU, Puppet Brigade) decide to dispose of the Kage they can notify the head GM and Kazekage of the “assassination” which could then take place in the southern area of Suna with the orgs best 10 vs the Kazekage and his best supporters. If the Kazekage lives, there can’t be anymore assassinations against them, if they die however they would lose their title and be exiled while the 3 leaders of official orgs decide upon the next Kazekage within the span of a week or so. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ueda said:

There is a way to fight back, that's by becoming a Missing Ninja.

That does not remove kage from seat of power. We want to be able to Orochimaru tyrants.

Some of us like being villagers, but toxic people in power will ignore you unless you pay ridiculous prices for their pockets. Let them be able to get yeeted. Honestly at this day and age, game mechanics should switch Kage seat instead of a 6 month period. It is too long for nothing especially since they rig the system you deal them every time with alts and buying people off. Additionally, we are already passed the double digit mark on leader seats.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Seifer said:

That does not remove kage from seat of power. We want to be able to Orochimaru tyrants.

Some of us like being villagers, but toxic people in power will ignore you unless you pay ridiculous prices for their pockets. Let them be able to get yeeted. Honestly at this day and age, game mechanics should switch Kage seat instead of a 6 month period. It is too long for nothing especially since we are already passed the double digit mark on leader seats.

when a whole group of people get exiled for speaking polish I think its time to maybe fix the kage system slightly kekw 
I do agree with rory that it is technically within their power but I mean its also bs when a kage can bar you from the entire village when you commited no crimes there and just wanted to play in that village and try to enjoy that villages experience (corps,community,etc)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MMPF Haku said:

To speak on this I literally had to kazekage kill me and stand over my body and tell me if I want a revive that I need to give him my book or my hat.. 

Something needs to change @Ueda

Yeah, he literally does this stuff. I have seen it. But it is all RP right 🤮

Fix this Kage system.

I believe that being the creator of the game you can reverse the situations and remove the position from someone as you have done more than once. RP form if it is very good but to be honest do you want this player to stop playing nin for this person? like it or not, these actions cause some players to quit the game. I think there must be a way to change sand I was a player for a long time there, I left the village for various reasons but one of them is their sand system has so few players and it costs them because of the issue of giving absolute power to one person and not only that let him choose the successor, that is how in many situations the kage is passed from friend to friend without deserving it and without effort, so then there are sandies missings deck. I vote to change the systems of sand that would make some return to play there.

• Like 1

Stop lying Freeze, you wasnt even there, blank farmer told you to came and you came like good doggie, if you told me to "stop" why when I asked you why I got exile you answered "because I can"?. I was hitting scorps in front of blank farmer to prevent him grom stealing my exp in front of my exp. Stfu 

On 8/30/2021 at 12:00 PM, Hageshi said:

What about power rotating in a certain closed group of players/friends? 

Remember the Hidden Inner circle in leaf maybe.
Remember when Esty Jail the whole Anbu and 12g to made them spawn takumi for raid it.
Remember Mizukage exiling 7sm for grinding Bone sword boss.
Did you need more example ?

Sand is a Monarchy. The Jail is deserved. It disturbs the people who are already on the map to grind and disrespects the Kazekage

2 hours ago, FreezeHud said:

I caught you stealing monsters from the new (scorpions map).
We asked you to stop. 
you told them: go xp somewhere else 

How is he lying at all? It shows what you said and did and to you "i dont need a reason" you're the reason why sand gets trash pvp players and weak minded kids. Sand is literally dying because of how you run it. You might aswell be a child but if thats true then get the power to an adult.