#PardonTime

Latom

#PardonAesthetic  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be pardoned

#PardonAesthetic

I'd like to see what the sandies think of the idea of me getting pardon cause apparently every single sandie according to freeze hates me and would never want me in their village lmao.

I joined sand to literally just play in the village because I wanted to actually be loyal to a village and sand was my start village so I figured I'd come back now that I actually know how to play the game and try to have some fun but I guess freeze had other plans cause the second he saw me as a sandie I was exiled ;-; I could easily stay rogue because despite peoples pitiful attempts to spam me, I can very easily just level up and enjoy the rogue experience but I want to get pardoned solely because I want to be loyal to sand and see where it takes me. 

(Drop a comment of your thoughts on the matter)

You are making a hilarious mistake thinking that the toxicity stops when you choose. 

If you have tainted someone's opinion of you, are you really naïve enough to believe they will consider you a whole new person once you stop being toxic? No. You have to work on fixing your image with them.

• Like 1

Certain players have mental issues and will never forgive. KoS, whisper to others to attack for them, lie about you etc.

This thread was pointless as the community does not have a say in your pardon @Aesthetic. Only the Kage's who want to profit off of you do. And as this game is not realistic and does not like to cater to as many people as possible, they will remain in power. Can only hope Ueda will one day change his mind. ?

• Like 1
  • Boring 1

On 9/1/2021 at 7:22 PM, Stormi said:

So he just out of no where exiled you? Or did you do something to cause it. I don't think anyone would just abuse power like that to specifically target one person. Please elaborate more on why you were exiled and maybe I can give a bit more input. < 3

only thing he could even be mad at me for is the fact that I was in an org and the org leader tried banning him lmao. esty is doing the same thing where I'm being blamed for trying to get them banned when I was minding my own business enjoying land of iron when all that went down >_>
most of the people who spam and hate me have no good reason other than "I don't like you" or "you were dawn" even tho almost all of the ex-dawn is vibing in the villages that hated em or with the people who hated em >_> 

also freeze exiles people randomly all the time simply cause he thinks they might be a spy or because he disliked them (im obvi the latter). rory himself said kages using their power like this is fine lmao