Bored X.X

Galodar

3 hours ago, Hageshi Date said:

I like it. The hairstyle is already in the Cash Shop and I love the jacket shade. 

If possible I'd like to see the character Yuno from Black Clover as next idea 😄 

so....like this? I watched Black Clover season 1 and 2 but completely fell off so I forgot what outfit he actually wears. I liked this one and went with it! :D 
Hope you like it! :D

Yunopng.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Seifer said:

😮 I would like to see these:

Fire emblem: Chrom

The Mandalorian: Din Djarin

LOVE Fire Emblem! Chrom is THAT GUY. Hope this is the version of him you were thinking. MIGHT try that Mandalorian one later, unsure how well I can translate RL to Pixels. CHEERS! 

Chrompng.png

• Like 5

On 9/2/2021 at 10:42 PM, Chaotic said:

How about Sephiroth?

How can I say no to one of the most notorious! This one was a lot of fun to do, as I am a HUGE fan of the FF franchise and 7 has been one of my favorite games for almost 2 decades! Hope you like it brotha!

Sephirothpng.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2021 at 10:25 AM, Naruto said:

That’s pretty dope

I was waiting for someone to request some "relatable" stuff. I LOVE the sprite work for this game and it would be awesome if I could possibly try and add a few pieces of my own some day! Hopefully this can showcase my ability a little bit. ANYWAY, I am definitely gunna try Kawaki! That scarf is SIKKK.

Burotopng.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Galodar said:

I was waiting for someone to request some "relatable" stuff. I LOVE the sprite work for this game and it would be awesome if I could possibly try and add a few pieces of my own some day! Hopefully this can showcase my ability a little bit. ANYWAY, I am definitely gunna try Kawaki! That scarf is SIKKK.

Burotopng.png

BORUTOOoOoOo

• Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 10:45 PM, Galodar said:

Burotopng.png

This one I could actually see getting implemented into Nin as a set of cosmetics! Amazing work, hope we get to see more of it soon! :)

• Like 2