Wind getting Nerf again

Vodkaa

Question

6 answers to this question

i mean im masterless and i dont think wind needs nerfing

why nerf it even more than it already has been? It only good in 1v1s and its lock on based. Plus if you use Gf  you'll see that its just flicker based/ homing attacks and is only over powered if the user has twin fangs or a decent sword. If you never gf you might aswell nerf all locking based ninjutsu as wm str is locked based aswell and some of those water type and earth type moves. Gf/wm and med/tai agi are op but literally only in 1v1s or if the player using them is good enough to pull it off in 2v1 or more. True you don't need skill in a 1v1 being a gf but it's literally only good for that if it gets nerfed anymore they might aswell give it distanced based moves.

Wind is not the worst solo mastery atm.

The recently fix of drilling bug indirectly nerf again wind. The Triple drilling was a good mechanic but too strong in certain case. ( With lot of cc like Cutter, spike .... ) but very grateful without cc to land it.

In my opinion Wind will became only spaming flicker claw and homming ( as pvp condition ) and running for cd like gf user.

I think that the claw should have a running cast of 1sec + bleed and Knockback and that the vaccum should be put back in instant cast like before the nerf

The runningcast+ selfstun are really punishing for the user with very little chance of success.

Its not even nerf for wind, that' just a bug fix what was reported a long time ago, 

as compensation for wind mastery, i would suggest reduce CD of wind shuriken from 13seconds in to 8 or 9 seconds as maxed jutsu, 
(dont forget this jutsu requried shuriken) 
i think this change would make wind more aim rewarding

overall whole wind mastery is same, just one jutsu deal less damage in some case's

(meanwhile i am leveling my main char as wind user)