vacuum sphere

Exodia

Question

I respect your decision to get rid of the knockback bug. However, the meta had shifted from wind months ago when vacuum sphere was changed from instant cast to 1 second cast. For many months now the meta has been int med + elemental/wm or pure wm. With the addition of this new bug fix wind has lost another one of it's unique abilities. It now has a single tile shuriken with no evolution line, a slow moving wind scythe pierce ability, a borderline useless vacuum sphere. Claw and the homing are wind's redeeming jutsus, drilling air bullet is still good but will only be used for cancelling situations.
I have a great suggestion for vacuum sphere (2 suggestions)
1- Make it so I can use the vacuum spheres 3x in succession (I need to press the jutsu 3 times for all 3 bullets to come out) within a time limit of casting the jutsu (8 seconds to use all 3 bullets or it goes on c/d.)
2- Keep it how it is now but make it so the first bullet STUNS the opponent so that bullet 2 and 3 actually land and deal dmg (right now people can just dodge the other 2) Thanks for reading

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question