Transformation Jutsu

Firefly

Question

Transform jutsu

Hello ! Today i want to suggest

Transform jutsu is nice jutsu and can make difference in gameplay

but now that jutsu have big problem 

Problem is if use Transform jutsu to transform to anything like ( tree or grass or something ) for hide in hunter  or kill some one if he pass x you will be target for him ,

my suggest :

1 - i think if no one can target you are object (tree or grass or something ) only if move or do any something that will make big difference in gameplay ,

2 -  if use Transform jutsu to transform to object Time 600 sec is more mybe if will be 250 to 200 that good 

3 -  if use Transform jutsu to transform to object  ( NPC Or Bot ) Dont attack you for make you hide in piece and other player dont see you

4 -  if use Transform jutsu to transform to player get you fake name but cant use in chat that will be good in spy mission and hunt and kill

thank you for read my suggest

if want see my other suggest

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

I recall Ueda saying that eventually the transformation will give you the name of the character you transformed into. So that part is coming soon probably.

As for not being targetable when you transform into objects, I can almost get behind this. The only issue is that this can be heavily abused behind buildings or underneath trees. You will essentially be invisible. You will be unable to be seen, AND unable to be targeted. This is a little much in my opinion. 

I would suggest perhaps making your name go away entirely, both the health bar where it would show up top when targeted, and the ??? above your head when targeted, but leave the marker that is on you when targeted. In other words, the ONLY thing that would show up is the reticle, until the player moves or is hit by something.  This will still be easy to spot, but will also fool some players occasionally as well. I think a lot of people would just casually not notice their reticle showing up on something 15 tiles away that is under a tree. 

I think this is the best solution, for it would make transforming into objects a fairly decent way to disguise yourself, while not being an unintentional pure invisibility. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slifer said:

I recall Ueda saying that eventually the transformation will give you the name of the character you transformed into. So that part is coming soon probably.

As for not being targetable when you transform into objects, I can almost get behind this. The only issue is that this can be heavily abused behind buildings or underneath trees. You will essentially be invisible. You will be unable to be seen, AND unable to be targeted. This is a little much in my opinion. 

I would suggest perhaps making your name go away entirely, both the health bar where it would show up top when targeted, and the ??? above your head when targeted, but leave the marker that is on you when targeted. In other words, the ONLY thing that would show up is the reticle, until the player moves or is hit by something.  This will still be easy to spot, but will also fool some players occasionally as well. I think a lot of people would just casually not notice their reticle showing up on something 15 tiles away that is under a tree. 

I think this is the best solution, for it would make transforming into objects a fairly decent way to disguise yourself, while not being an unintentional pure invisibility. 

thank you for that info and i respect your post 

16 hours ago, wisp said:

thank you for that suggest i like 2 and 3 and 4

Your welcome :D

15 hours ago, Imhotep said:

Suggestion 3 and 4, as well as Slifer's suggestion for targeting but no name/health bar are all really cool and should be considered, imo.

i hope that to will make big difference in gameplay

thank you for read my suggest

and 

make post