Diablo org

sajin

Question

Just now, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

My heart cries for you, no lie I sympathise with you and I hope another official corp is created to cater your needs...call yourselves "El Diablo" original right?!

thanks i hope your org take the name correctly i think Team Agression better name!

• Like 1

The current organization system is only meant to facilitate official organizations that will have stuff like unique equipment, unique jutsu.

In the future, we will be working on a guild system that lets players control every aspect of it, and anyone can make one.

Players will be able to level up the guild and unlock more things like guild emblem, guild size, guild storages etc.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ueda said:

The current organization system is only meant to facilitate official organizations that will have stuff like unique equipment, unique jutsu.

In the future, we will be working on a guild system that lets players control every aspect of it, and anyone can make one.

Players will be able to level up the guild and unlock more things like guild emblem, guild size, guild storages etc.

I love that idea of organization, it seems to me that it will be something unique, the only thing we ask is that if they can put it to us as soon as possible, because we don't know what to do! We only play with ours, there are people who have already stopped playing until we have the org back and we are sad to be like this, I understand and understand that you will be doing everything possible to make that idea as real as possible, I just hope that we may come to understand that we are like a family.

thanks you so much for everything @Ueda